NEed help asap, who do I call? Not ghostbusters!

I just called my Target CC to see how much I owe them before we leave this thurs for our trip. IT didnt sounds right, so I listedned to the last transactions( I only use this card to travel etc) there was a charge from Royal for 666.74 on 10/15 and one for 666.74 on 8/31. I relistened thinking I heard it wrong but nope. Two transactions same amount. The one at end of August was final payment, and transaction before that was deposit, so what is the extra charge Im wondering.

I have a call into TA, but was curious is anyone else has had this issue. It is to Royal and not TA. Can I call C&A etc?

Good luck. They will clear it up but it may take a few weeks.

I had something similar happen with Royal Caribbean recently. They charged my card the same amount twice. After three weeks of calling them and escalating it would you like to guess what they did?

Instead of issuing a credit they CHARGED me again. It took two more weeks to find someone who helped me get this resolved.

They will fix it but stay on top of it.

thanks everyone. I called C&A and they couldnt help( didnt think they wouldve since it wa a TA but had to talk to them anyways about something differant)

Credit was charged by Royal on 8/30 666.74

credit from royal on 9/15 -666.74

charge to royal for 666.74 on Oct 15th . Someone at Royal reversed the charges?? That is why it recharged me. Sad to note that I thought my cc was paid off but I owe 666.74. LOl gues it could be worse :) Thanks for the ideas.

It is a target logo visa so I get discounts at Target etc, didnt book the cruise at Target :p

One more reason not to use a TA...in any case, you will have to go through the TA to get it fixed. (Having a middle-man involved is why I would never use a TA...it's just one more opportunity for something to go wrong, and one more opportunity for finger-pointing when it does).

One more reason not to use a TA...in any case, you will have to go through the TA to get it fixed. (Having a middle-man involved is why I would never use a TA...it's just one more opportunity for something to go wrong, and one more opportunity for finger-pointing when it does).

I know but I love my Ta and get really awesome deals. I got the answer in less than an hour and it was Royal, not the TA who screwed up :)

Archived