reservations for dinner

mako2992

During their opening hrs, u can call in your cabin or reserve in person.

They told us we can only make reservation for each once, and I'm sad we only got to eat dinner at Le Grill once...our fav restaurant!!

On our last nite they told us to keep calling back in case there was cancellation, but there was none.

Just plan ahead based on your shore excursions and your mood for dining. We booked 2-3 nights out on the 10 day cruise. We LOVED La Veranda..it was our favorite...but then again...we travel to Paris often and adore French cuisine...all depends on your palate.

I usuallly check as soon as we board. There are times when the maitre'd is there at the restaurant and can make your reservations for you. Le Grill was our favourite last time as well--but that was partly because Arnold was maiter'd, and I doubt he still is (I'm fairly positive he went with Regent, rather than staying on the PG.)

Wendy,

I dont think that Arnold went back to Regent.

I heard somewhere that since Oceania bought Regent they are more stringent with medicals. Some of the old timers didnt qualify to go on Regent because of age. I also heard something about how Regent in the Phillipines has changed to another agent and PG is with the original agent that Regent used to have.This makes it difficult for some of the Fillipino employees to move ship.

Just backchat from the PG last year.

Archived