?? for Aqua Spa staterooms...

MGood

Sorry, but I haven't been able to see if Aqua Spa stateroom guests have to pay for BLU, or is it complimentary for the stateroom? I know we get priortiy seating... Can you shed some light... THANKS

Sorry, but I haven't been able to see if Aqua Spa stateroom guests have to pay for BLU, or is it complimentary for the stateroom? I know we get priortiy seating... Can you shed some light... THANKS

It is complimetary but when you say you get priority seating? What do

you mean? Blue is Select Dining....you go anytime you want between

6-9:30. There is no "Priority Seating". The Priority is the restaurant

is only for Aqua Class passengers.

It is complimetary but when you say you get priority seating? What do

you mean? Blue is Select Dining....you go anytime you want between

6-9:30. There is no "Priority Seating". The Priority is the restaurant

is only for Aqua Class passengers.

Awesome. thanks for the reply!

Does "Priority Seating" perhaps apply to the specialty restaurants? I know that a lot of people pre-book those before their cruise, but we wanted to hold off and see how we like Blu before doing that. Have AQ people been able to get reservations if they inquire during the cruise?

As usual the wording on Celebrity's website leads to more confusion. They definitely state "priority seating" in Blu. Here is the description for the Aqua Class cabin:

• Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant that also serves a complimentary and healthy continental breakfast every day
  • Plentiful in-room amenities, including Hansgrohe® shower panels, aromatherapy selections, a pillow menu, complimentary bathroom amenities, and daily deliveries of bottled water and teas
  • A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa® treatments
  • Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers
  • Enhanced personal care products
  • Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
  • Special programming and wellness classes
  • AquaClass is available only on Solstice Class® ships

As Lois stated though, it is anytime dining and you dine whenever you want between the hours of 6 and 9:30. Since it has all the amenities of Concierge Class and Concierge Class says:

Main and specialty restaurant seating preferences

I guess that means priorty seating in the specialty restaurants as well.

I realize the menu is different from the MDR from BLU... but what if you are in BLU and you would like something off the MDR menu that evening...? I'm sure the waitstaff would have no issue getting it, right?

Don't know why the statement " Priorty seating" is in the web site. In realty it doesn't mean anything as anyone who is in AQ is assigned to Blu. As I stated earlier Blu REPLACES the MDR for Aq passengers..

I beleive they mean that AQ cabins have priority seating over Suite Guests who are able to eat in Blu for a small fee.

Mike

I realize the menu is different from the MDR from BLU... but what if you are in BLU and you would like something off the MDR menu that evening...? I'm sure the waitstaff would have no issue getting it, right?

I think that is going to depend on the ship from what I have read and seen in person. They will attempt to do whatever they can for you but I don't think they are too crazy about doing it for good reasons. Cruisers have reported back that they will do and others have said they won't.

Archived