Ruby Princess Patters October 24-31

Whimsy

THANK YOU!!!!!

The response was overwhelming. The link will really help.

I echo your sentiments.

Whimsy, did you guys do AT or TD for dinner? Do you know how the AT went in terms of lines and being busy? When did you typically eat? Do you know how much of the AT dining room was reserved for the new extra early TD start time?

Thanks much!!

To the above posters, please go to the top of this page and click on the link to the Patters.

Steelers, we did anytime dining. We had waits on some nights if we wanted a table for 2 or 4. No wait if we took seating with others such as a table for 8. The wait was never more than 15 or 20 minutes. I have no idea how many were signed up for the early, early seating. I do know one day I seen people lined up before 5 one afternoon. I was thinking that was so early to be eating, I had forgotten about the earlier dining time.

To the above posters, please go to the top of this page and click on the link to the Patters.

Steelers, we did anytime dining. We had waits on some nights if we wanted a table for 2 or 4. No wait if we took seating with others such as a table for 8. The wait was never more than 15 or 20 minutes. I have no idea how many were signed up for the early, early seating. I do know one day I seen people lined up before 5 one afternoon. I was thinking that was so early to be eating, I had forgotten about the earlier dining time.

Thanks much. From the first day's Patter, it looks like both AT DR's are open from 5:30 and I did not see anything else listed. I would think by now someone would have updated the Patter text if something else was going on.

I am thinking the really bad situation is isolated to the CROWN. We did not have any issues on CB last DEC and it seems we will manage okay this time on RUBY (Nov 28).

• 1 month later...

Would love to have a copy of the Ruby Patters if you could email them to dpashkof@georgebrown.ca Thank you!

I have them scanned and can email them to anyone wanting them. Please post your email and I will send them. If anyone can convert them to a link please let me know. It would save me a lot of time.

• 1 year later...

Archived