Ruby Princess Patters October 24-31

Whimsy

Any chance I could get a copy also? We are on the Ruby Jan. 02, 2011 and I am trying to figure out formal nights and menu nights? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Gretchen

gullswaytl@aol.com

all letters....everyone outs a numeral one instead of an L at the end of gullswayt.....

Thanks again.

CC wont let me download any more I'll try again tomorrow. I must be doing something wrong. The bad guys are after me!

this is the msg I keep getting: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

any susggestions?

CC wont let me download any more I'll try again tomorrow. I must be doing something wrong. The bad guys are after me!

this is the msg I keep getting: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

any susggestions?

I don't have any suggestions but I sure appreciate you trying to get them on here. I had no idea how many would want these Patters. LOL I was thinking that there should be someway to put them on Webshots or something like that and then just post a link but I can be tech challenged at times.

After reading the patters that were posted it doesn't seem like this CD who I believe is Sam has as good a selection as on all our other cruises. We've always had several games planned during the day like pictionary, scattagories, jeopardy etc. plus there was trivia twice a day. Sitting by the pool isn't important for us as we have that type of weather all year long so we have always enjoyed the game activities that were planned. Seems like on this upcoming cruise there won't be as many or as good a selection.:(

Archived