Help Me!

mass02703

I am so excited, not only do I set sail on the Glory in 4 days but I am a top 5 finalist in the name the bucket contest for the Carnival Magic. How cool would that be to have my name painted on a carnival ship! The results of the voting will be announced the day after we return from the cruise! Lets hope for happy sails (and that Tomas stays far away) and please won't you vote in the contest on the carnival website........Thrill Spills!

I got an email from a lady at Carnival promotions today telling me that I should request votes from friends on facebook and twitter. I knew the one place that I could go, the one place that I am on every night, where people really would care. I felt strange at work today asking people to vote for me.......I think that they thought that I was a little strange entering a cruise contest on the Carnival website. They just don't understand a cruisers addiction. I knew that Cruise Critic would come through!

I am so excited, not only do I set sail on the Glory in 4 days but I am a top 5 finalist in the name the bucket contest for the Carnival Magic. How cool would that be to have my name painted on a carnival ship! The results of the voting will be announced the day after we return from the cruise! Lets hope for happy sails (and that Tomas stays far away) and please won't you vote in the contest on the carnival website........Thrill Spills!

Voted Good Luck

Archived