Any differances Im not remembering?

WE leave for Oasis tomorrow afternoon. This is our 3rd RCCl but MIl first trip. I have already told her of the differances that I can remember that are "important" from CCL like that tips are not auto and that the bathrooms do not have the goody bowl with soaprs, razors etc. Any other differances like that anyone can think of? Last minute packing going on now :)

WE leave for Oasis tomorrow afternoon. This is our 3rd RCCl but MIl first trip. I have already told her of the differances that I can remember that are "important" from CCL like that tips are not auto and that the bathrooms do not have the goody bowl with soaprs, razors etc. Any other differances like that anyone can think of? Last minute packing going on now :)

The stuff they provide in the bathroom sucks!! I would suggest that she brings her own soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner, shaving lotion, etc.

###

The stuff they provide in the bathroom sucks!! I would suggest that she brings her own soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner, shaving lotion, etc.

###

Ah come on I enjoyed the singleblade razors and the tropical fruit flavored antacid Carnival use to leave in the bowls:D

Archived