SUN Bagels, salmon, cream cheese, capers, lemon

RDMOREU

Are these available at the breakfast buffet, MDRs, Pacific Heigts? I didn't see them posted on a Room Service menu and was wondering if I could bring them back to the cabin to have on an early excursion day? Altho', I guess that the bagel could get a little tough ... lol

On the Transatlantic there were always bagels, lox, cream cheese and cold cuts in the main Buffet at breakfast time. Sliced tomato, hard boiled eggs (you have a room fridge), lemons by the tea station, the only thing I'm not sure of are the capers and I don't enjoy them so I wasn't looking for them. :)

Chocolate croissants, toast, muffins, french bread, great french toast, and pancakes. You find things to have in your cabin, room service will have eggs all day, and mostly the continental type breakfast.

On the Transatlantic there were always bagels, lox, cream cheese and cold cuts in the main Buffet at breakfast time. Sliced tomato, hard boiled eggs (you have a room fridge), lemons by the tea station, the only thing I'm not sure of are the capers and I don't enjoy them so I wasn't looking for them. :)

Chocolate croissants, toast, muffins, french bread, great french toast, and pancakes. You find things to have in your cabin, room service will have eggs all day, and mostly the continental type breakfast.

Thank you, Sauer-kraut, for your reply. I better go eat dinner - I'm getting hungry!!

I was always able to get them from suite room service, so I would imagine they would be available somewhere on board. I must warn you though, the bagels are pretty awful if you are used or decent ones..

Robin

Thanks for the 'heads-up'!

I am pretty sure there were capers and onions on the lox tray at the b'fast buffet station out by The Great Outdoors each morning.

Archived