Can an outside bakery deliver to the ship?

Shellideglman

Hello everyone!!

I am trying to find out if it is possible to have a cake delivered to the ship? My daughter is turning 16 while we are on our next cruise. She is a huge Ace of Cakes, Cake Girls etc. fan and I want to surprise her with an awesome cake. Problem is I can't find anything on the Carnival website that shows how to go about doing something like this. I contacted customer service and they suggested that I just order from the Bon voyage company since they offer a cake. However those cakes are not what I am looking for. Any suggestions of help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelli:)

Any suggestions of help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelli:)

I believe that you're only allowed to order cakes from the Bon Voyage department.

Charm City Cakes delivered to The Pride for its inaugural voyage, but I think that was a one-time deal. ;)

aceofcakes.jpg

I looked into using them for my sister's wedding, until I found out the price starts at $1000 and goes from there. :eek:

Thank you for your replys. I am disappointed but guess I will just order from Bon Voyage and try and find an awesome baker in our area. Wyoming does not have many people let alone amazing cake bakers lol.

Wow I was only looking for a small cake to feed 10 people. A $1000 for a cake is way outta my price range. It would have to be some amazing cake to pay that price.

Thanks

Shelli

Is it possible that she might enjoy the customized M&Ms with her face on it? I know its not her favorite cake but it is very unique. Just go to the M&M website then click on the link that says "customized". I surprised my sister this past January with just this thing and she still have a bag in her refrigerator. FYI - they suggest you do not freeze them.

I'd bring individual party bags with her favorite candy, individual decorated wrapped cookies (from a home bakery) and other trinkets tied with ribbons and other decorations instead of cake for each guest at her birthday celebration on board. Give the treat bags out at the beginning of the cruise and celebrate in the dining room with melting cake or another cake.

Archived