Host Randy as Frank Sinatra on Dream sailing 4.24.10

Randy & Carmen

Hey All.....I just recorded this with my camera from the dvd playing and uploaded it to you tube......lol...

This is me on the Carnival Dream sailing of 4.24.10 singing in the Legends show as Frank Sinatra....Besides a sore throat, bad reproduction of video, messing up some lyrics, and a cut on my nose where I ran into a glass wall the night before.......lol....I guess it was ok.....I wasn't gonna post it but been asked by many so here you go.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEMzKSzi7Pg

We were there with you and what an awesome job you did! One of these days I'm hoping we'll get to see your Garth performance so many people talk about :)

Because of the range...Friends in Low Places is the second hardest guy song in the line up (Ricky Martin's is the hardest).....

I wish I had someone to type the 7 Legends Shows I have done because Carnival puts a block on the DVDs.... so they can't be copied to You Tube...:(

We were there with you and what an awesome job you did! One of these days I'm hoping we'll get to see your Garth performance so many people talk about :)

Y'all were.......wasn't that an awesome cruise?:D

Because of the range...Friends in Low Places is the second hardest guy song in the line up (Ricky Martin's is the hardest).....

I wish I had someone to type the 7 Legends Shows I have done because Carnival puts a block on the DVDs.... so they can't be copied to You Tube...:(

I know..but I played the dvd on my TV and recorded it up close with my camera and then posted on youtube......lol

Wow ! Very nice Randy man :) You gave Ken a run for his money.

I could detect your TX accent lol.

Ha Ha Vicki..thanks........although I can sing better than I did here, I'm no match for Ken....lol.....so good talking to you the other day.:D

Thanks all!!

I'll have to find one of the Garth's....I did Garth 3 or 4 times.......it's been posted before.:D

I know..but I played the dvd on my TV and recorded it up close with my camera and then posted on youtube......lol

Ha Ha Vicki..thanks........although I can sing better than I did here, I'm no match for Ken....lol.....so good talking to you the other day.:D

Thanks all!!

I will have to try that !!!

That also explains why you say that you sing betten than you did on this DVD.....

the original DVD sound is FLAT because they don't run the vocals back through a sound system before it is recorded....and the mics do not pick up any of the theater accoustics for the vocals.

PLUS posting a copy of a copy....you must have a pretty strong voice for the vocals to be as sharp as they are on this You tube....

I will have to try that !!!

That also explains why you say that you sing betten than you did on this DVD.....

the original DVD sound is FLAT because they don't run the vocals back through a sound system before it is recorded....and the mics do not pick up any of the theater accoustics for the vocals.

PLUS posting a copy of a copy....you must have a pretty strong voice for the vocals to be as sharp as they are on this You tube....

Thanks LHP :D

Archived