removing countdown clock

shoreham01

Is it in your signature? If so, click on your name up where it says "welcome, shoreham01". That takes you to your profile. Click on "Customize Profile" then "Edit Signature". I think that's where you do it...I haven't done one in a while. (Now we'll see if my short-term memory works for just now looking up the steps).

it gets a little complicated with two. Open your User CP (see the yellow bar at the top of this screen, and edit your signature.

you will want to delete the following text (may require advanced editing to see)

http:// clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?image=Beach-9&name=shoreham01&date=9-18-2010&text=&ship=Grand Princess

try it

Because there are some common controls when you have more than one it is often best to just nuke them both and recreate one.

Just click on the "user cp" tab in the upper left part of the top bar. Then all you have to do is click on the "edit signature" tab. On the right side of the screen you will see your signature and the edit box. Simply deleate the old timer and move up any future timer should you care to do so. Then just click on the save button and your all set.....:):):)

Bob

To see the Edit Signature box on the right you will need to select the Edit Signature line in the selections down the left hand side of the screen first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Once you see the Edit Signature box which shows your current signature then move your mouse pointer over the countdown timer you wish to remove, click once (might be a right click...) and hit Delete on your keyboard.

Save signature when you are done

Marvelous, as you can see it has worked this time. I wonder if I forgot to save the change. I just went to edit the signature and then clicked on the one I wanted to delete. I right clicked but there was no delete to click on, just a cut, so I clicked cut and then saved the edit. Thank you everyone for all your help.

Archived