I did it! Putting my faith in HAL...gulp.....

heidik

I took the plunge and just booked the Holiday 10-day carib. on the Maasdam. I know I'm taking a big risk by trusting in HAL (and what I've read on this Board!) that I will love my first HAL cruise - the b2b carib. on the Westerdam over Thanksgiving - and then the Maasdam over Christmas.....

I figured the 2 different class ships will be just as interesting as trying another cruise line (only 1 cruise under my belt - the Coral Princess - and interested in "testing out" other cruise lines)....fingers and toes crossed that HAL is the one for me!

You've picked two wonderful ships.

Hope you have fabulous cruises.

Don't go with preconceptions of things you might not like........ go with high hopes and anticipation for all the things you WILL love. :)

I took the plunge and just booked the Holiday 10-day carib. on the Maasdam. I know I'm taking a big risk by trusting in HAL (and what I've read on this Board!) that I will love my first HAL cruise - the b2b carib. on the Westerdam over Thanksgiving - and then the Maasdam over Christmas.....

I figured the 2 different class ships will be just as interesting as trying another cruise line (only 1 cruise under my belt - the Coral Princess - and interested in "testing out" other cruise lines)....fingers and toes crossed that HAL is the one for me!

Have a fantastic time!

Archived