Drunks

If I am drunk before check in, will they let me on the ship?:D If they would not will that mean if I get drunk on the morring of getting off the ship, will they not let me off.:o

That is amazingly sound logic my friend :D

Royal Caribbean's guest policy clearly states that no alcohol is to brought aboard.

Boarding drunk is clearly just another form of 'booze smuggling' and you will be required to purchase another drink immediately once on board to 'keep the party goin'! :D

If I am drunk before check in, will they let me on the ship?:D If they would not will that mean if I get drunk on the morring of getting off the ship, will they not let me off.:o

If you are drunk and disorderly you will be denied access to the ship. You must wait until you step aboard to get totally plastered (sea pass card please).

If you are drunk when the cruise comes to an end contact Guest Services and they will lead you to the open outside access hatch before the ship is docked and let you find your own way off (do not attempt to re-claim any liquor you tried to smuggle on).

Run with that one...And let us know how it works!;)

LOL. For your sake, I would hope the answer to question one would be yes and hopefully no to question number too :D. I love the way you think ;)

Cindy

I am not sure about the answer to this one, but I know someone who will.

I will have a word with a friend of mine Capt. Bill Wright, you might also know him, he has so many friends on ships that they have regular meetings on board every ship, you must of heard of the "Friends of Bill W".:eek: :D

Dang, you must have won the lottery or own lots of stock in RC LOL

""""ChipLondon has completed many cruises mainly with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, but has also cruised with P&O and NCL.

Future cruises booked:

Allure of the Seas - Nov 2010 - Pre Inaugural

Allure of the Seas - 5th Dec 2010

Allure of the Seas - 12th Dec 2010

Allure of the Seas - 19th Dec 2010 - Christmas Sailing

Allure of the Seas - 26th Dec 2010 - Happy New Year Everyone """""

Archived