Obstructed view on the Liberty

deanswife1990

Good Lord!! I have flip flopped so much on scheduling this upcoming cruise but DH and I have pinpointed a definite date and ship so now all we need help with is the room. We are considering an obstructed "interior" on the Liberty. I know that you can't see the ocean and I know that you can feel a lot of the movement (we don't have an issue with motion sickness) but we have only stayed in an oceanview cabin and I was wondering if we would be happy with that type of cabin. We can't really afford a balcony (paying for BIL and SIL to join us, in their own cabin of course :p) and we wondering if this is the next best thing or should we just stick to the OV? Has anyone stayed in one of these on the liberty and if so do you have in pics?

Good Lord!! I have flip flopped so much on scheduling this upcoming cruise but DH and I have pinpointed a definite date and ship so now all we need help with is the room. We are considering an obstructed "interior" on the Liberty. I know that you can't see the ocean and I know that you can feel a lot of the movement (we don't have an issue with motion sickness) but we have only stayed in an oceanview cabin and I was wondering if we would be happy with that type of cabin. We can't really afford a balcony (paying for BIL and SIL to join us, in their own cabin of course :p) and we wondering if this is the next best thing or should we just stick to the OV? Has anyone stayed in one of these on the liberty and if so do you have in pics?

Below find a picture of the view from the Glory cabin number 6202. Sorry no cabin pcitures.. just the view :o

view.jpg.f3e6b25053c72e76ddef45ba5b310d14.jpg

My mom was just in 1001 on Liberty - here's a pic - on this floor you could actually see over the wall while at sea - and it was a short walk around to the "secret deck" - but windy while moving! The whole ship was a roller coaster while we were on board, but she didn't notice "extra" movement -

The room from one angle:

DSC_6474_0557.jpg

And another

DSC_6475_0556.jpg

the bathroom (it's a handicapped room - others have different shapes, but the view should be similar)

DSC_6477_0554.jpg

And finally - the view out the window ...

DSC_6476_0555.jpg

Hope this helps - when we were trying to decide whether to book this room or a regular interior HC room for Mom, it was really hard to find info.

Archived