How long did it take to get yur luggage tags?

dcherry

You can't just print them at home like on Carnival? I cruise in 30 days and haven't even registered!

That's what I'm wondering too... Our first cruise with RCI and just learned that you need to request the tags to be sent? With Carnival, I've printed the tags myself.

I guess I must be missing something here...

What's the big deal with luggage tags?????? :confused:

You don't have to bother printing them out...you don't have to do it at the pier and can get in line sooner...they are supposedly limited and are sent first come first served.

For us, we like not having to get them from at the port and writing on them. Just too anxious to cruise I guess. :) Actually, for me the real reason is that I want every "i" dotted and "t" crossed prior to cruising. OK, guess I better come clean...my name is Dena, and I'm an over achiever cruise addict. :D

I am 50 days from sailing and I cannot request to order my luggage tags.

I don't have my documents yet. It says I am requesting e-docs but I cannot put my e-mail address in the space, it won't let me.

I booked through my usual TA and they always send hard documents. Could this be the case? Can anyone let me know.

Thanks!

I love having the pre-printed luggage tags!

In our case, as soon as we get the email from RCL notifying us that the e-docs are available for printing, I go to my reservation on line and order them. We get them in four to 6 days!

I book directly with RCL so I'm not familiar how the TAs handle this.

I love having the pre-printed luggage tags!

In our case, as soon as we get the email from RCL notifying us that the e-docs are available for printing, I go to my reservation on line and order them. We get them in four to 6 days!

I book directly with RCL so I'm not familiar how the TAs handle this.

Thanks. I just looked at my invoice and it says edocs.

Oh well.

For our last 2 cruises, we requested the luggage tags and within a week, we had received them. So nice to be able to put them on the luggage prior to arriving at the cruise ship terminal. For anyone flying, don't attach the luggage tags until after you have arrived at your destination. I also don't pack them in a checked bag, but put them in my purse or tote bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we no longer can do the "doc dance" like we used to do when cruise documents arrived in the mail, we've resorted to the "luggage tag dance". This is for the highly obsessed cruise maniacs.

Of course if you want to spend $35.00 (I think - someone correct me if I'm wrong), then you can order paper docs but we'd much rather spend it on drinks or specialty restaurants or the like.;)

Archived