Alaska Ports 2011 Schedule

chinita415

Thanks a lot. Can you tell me what it means when the cruise line's schedule shows cruising at Hubbard Glacier, but it's not listed in this schedule? Might it mean they added it after the schedule was made?

The Hubbard Glacier schedule is for 2010. The others I checked were for 2011, so that is the reason. I wonder if and when the 2011 for Hubbard will be available?

I didn't notice that either since my cruise doesn't go to Hubbard. I wonder if the incorrect schedule was uploaded. I've emailed them and will post an update if they respond.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! They responded back already. They uploaded the wrong schedule. They should have the correct 2011 Hubbard schedule up soon. They emailed it to me as well and I've attached it to this post. Hope you can open it.

I got all nervous when I looked up my sailing date!

They haven't updated the original link though :)

Thanks for the link. Two days of our trip, there will not be many ships in port. Skagway there will 2, Juneau there will be 3. Ketchican on the other hand there will be 5:( Hopefully since we are going in May it will not be too crowded since that is the port we have the shortest stay.

Thought I'll share this to save y'all some time because it took me a while to find it:

http://www.claalaska.com/schedules2011.html

Based on info on the calendar, I reserved our car in Skagway as there are 4 ships in town that day.

Happy planning!

What a great idea. I wouldn't have known how to find a list like this.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...

I am glad this is helpful for everyone.

I notice the website still hasn't corrected the Hubbard schedule. They still have the 2010 schedule up. The correct 2011 schedule is attached here on post #12. They said it'd be corrected ASAP but that obviously hasn't happened. If anybody else cares to shoot them an email, maybe that will help as I wrote them a few times already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived