CD David Bradshaw

Astro Flyer

I've read the pre-cruise bio on David Bradshaw & it is very impressive...he sounds like a very talented & experienced CD.

He'll be the replacement for the highly rated David Cole for our upcoming Hawaiian cruise...anyone sailed with David Bradshaw to Hawaii or anywhere else who could share your experiences with him?

Mahalo Nui Loa! :)

Where did you find his bio? I would love to know more about him as well. I know based on our experience last year that Elua and the CD staff can do a great job of filling the gap for David Cole while he is on vacation, but he is still missed. I am happy to hear that David Bradshaw has some impressive credentials. He has very big shoes to fill!

Where did you find his bio? I would love to know more about him as well. I know based on our experience last year that Elua and the CD staff can do a great job of filling the gap for David Cole while he is on vacation, but he is still missed. I am happy to hear that David Bradshaw has some impressive credentials. He has very big shoes to fill!
I am not the OP, but I was curious about David Bradshaw as well, since he will be the CD for our Golden Princess cruise. I found that he has a small website. He is mainly an actor, but has been an off and on CD as well. Here's the bio that's on his website:

http://www.davidbradshawe.com/BIOGRAPHY.htm

BTW - It's good news to hear that the Hawaiian program continues on the Golden even when David Cole is on vacation.

In our pre-cruise email 2 weeks before sailing they had the CD info & here's the link to the Princess version of his bio:

http://content.princess.com/princess/?rlBROn9j6cGziKdgLYvsOtQjlM0diIAhr

I am not the OP, but I was curious about David Bradshaw as well, since he will be the CD for our Golden Princess cruise. I found that he has a small website. He is mainly an actor, but has been an off and on CD as well. Here's the bio that's on his website:

http://www.davidbradshawe.com/BIOGRAPHY.htm

BTW - It's good news to hear that the Hawaiian program continues on the Golden even when David Cole is on vacation.

Mahalo!

Thank you both for the links. He does sound talented and impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to our Christmas cruise this year. Last year nearly a third of the passengers were from the UK and if that holds true this year I'm sure they will be thrilled to have a fellow countryman as our CD. We enjoyed some of the added Christmas and New Year's observances with a British flair last year and so I hope he brings that with him this year as well. So looking forward to another festive holiday on the Golden!

Archived