Current Carnival Sale Question

missymac

I see that Carnival has reduced prices on the Victory in January, but our cabin (4c - Main) must be sold out because it shows that it is unavailable . It shows prices are reduced below (4a) and Upper (4d i think). Will we be able to get the on board credit for our 4c cabin?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

I see that Carnival has reduced prices on the Victory in January, but our cabin (4c - Main) must be sold out because it shows that it is unavailable . It shows prices are reduced below (4a) and Upper (4d i think). Will we be able to get the on board credit for our 4c cabin?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Try changing the # of pax when attempting to "mock" book. Maybe only the 2 pax cabins aren't available or the 3 pax cabins. I don't know what # you started with. That way if they still have 4C available you can at least check the price. If you try all variations and still see unavailable, then you know that cat is truly full.

Also, I was checking for price drops on my sailing a few min ago and it kept showing unavailable and I knew it wasn't because last night they had a boat load open. So, I logged out and logged back in and tried again. Then it worked. I think Carnival is having a few clitches.

Archived