Need help with a Balcony Room

golfer1966

My wife and I always cruised with RCI and want to try something different. We found a cruise we want to try but we really dont know the catagories as well as we do with RCI. We are looking at a cabin that is called 2C, on the Continental Deck. Can you please give my the pros and cons to a cabin like this.

Thanks for your help....:o

My wife and I always cruised with RCI and want to try something different. We found a cruise we want to try but we really dont know the catagories as well as we do with RCI. We are looking at a cabin that is called 2C, on the Continental Deck. Can you please give my the pros and cons to a cabin like this.

Thanks for your help....:o

I would stay as close to the aft elevator banks as you can. Most convenient place on the S-Class ship - up to the buffet and down to the dining/martini bar.

Do these cabins have obstructed views?

Some of the 2c's are partially obstructed on the S class ships. There

is a "cabin thread" at the top of this forum. Click on it and you can

get some really good information on different cabins (see if the one

you are looking at has been entered on the spreadsheet).:)

On the Celebrity Summit Continental Deck are directly above on Plaza Deck will create a buffer from noises public areas can generate.

Best cabin are exterior cabins 2001- 2133 and 2000- 2150. These are all underneath the cabin area on Plaza Deck and likely to be more noise free than others like them on this deck.

On Deck 2 exterior cabins 2137- 2185 port side and 2152- 2200 starboard, and interior cabins 2135- 2192 are all under the public areas on Plaza Deck, so it is possible to hear activity from the specialty steakhouse, the meeting rooms.

Archived