Serenity area on Conquest?

sewut

Has an Adult only pool and hot tubs Lido Deck Aft. But the Pizzeria, Sky Grill and an Ice Cream Machine are also in the same area. Have found they are pretty good about keeping kids out of the pool, hot tubs, and chairs but this is the pool with the retractable roof so on bad days the area really fills up and can be kind of noisy.

Thanks, Mach.

Thanks JRock, I've been on her before and know about the aft pool. I was hoping they had the area with the padded lounges and the "baby beds" lol. They look like infant carseats or bassinets to me.

Sewut

Nope... sorry...

:)

Since the glory and conquest is the same class of ship, i am wondering what is on the forward section of the 12 and 13 deck on the conquest? is it just a big empty space. thats where the glory was and it was a nice area too

Since the glory and conquest is the same class of ship, i am wondering what is on the forward section of the 12 and 13 deck on the conquest? is it just a big empty space. thats where the glory was and it was a nice area too

Not much of anything... the port side of 12 deck is where Camp Carnival is... nothing on 13 deck, really...

:)

• 1 month later...
So what is the serenity area of the Glory like? Haven't sailed a Conquest ship for 4 years now and am wondering about the layout of the Glory.

Dianne

LOVED the serenity area on the Glory! Sat/Lay in a clam shell for the entire morning of the first sea day! My profile picture is from there.. clam shell feet... and ocean! I wish all ships had this!!!:D

If you want a seat by the adult pool on the Conquest get there really early. By 9am all the chair hogs had laid towels and books on every chair. The only time DH and I got a seat there was on a port day when we did not go ashore.

Archived