Oscar Brown April 14 tour to canals?

39august

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed last week................no response???

Sounds from this board this is business as usual?

We will see what happens when we get there. I am sure there will be many tour operators more than willing to take my $$$$.

Cheers,

P&V

reneed68- Are you signed up for the meet and mingle? It will be interesting to see if the ship stays on EDT or changes to Costa Rica's time. I believe that, since CR doesn't observe dayllight savings time, the ship time will be 2 hours later than local time. If this is correct, then it will be 10 AM our time vs. Oscar's 8 AM meeting time. Fine with me!

That would be great since I HATE to get up early!! I was able to confirm the tour with Oscar today as well.

I did sign up for the meet and mingle.

I am counting the days!!

What do you have planned for the other ports?

Glad to hear you reconfirmed with Oscar recently. Another poster on the meet and mingle thread (I believe it was the other poster on this thread) said that Oscar was no longer doing tours at Limon, but at Punta Arenas. However, I see on another thread that Oscar has said he would like to ADD some Puntarenas tours, not leave the Limon operation! I hope we all enjoy the tour as much as others seem to have done. Can hardly wait to board the beautiful Brilliance, our favorite ship!

Here is my e-mail to Oscar along with his reply:

I don’t know where that comes from, but that is not truth . I have you book for April, 14 2005. don’t worry. If it is God’s will I will be at the pier at 8:00 a. m that morning to take you on this tour.

Have a good night rest.

God bless you and yours.

Bye, bye.

----- Mensaje original -----

De: renee.d@cox.net

Enviado: Sáb 19/03/2005 00:48:17 AM

Asunto: RE: Tour #1

Oscar - I heard some bad news that you are no longer going to be doing these

tours. Is that true?? If so can you suggest a good tour operator for my

family?? I hope this isn't true as this was the highlight of out trip!

From what I have read on the boards it appears that some of his e-mails are not making it through. He has always responded to me right away! I knpw everyone that has not been abe to access him through e-mail has been able to reach him by phone. I am sure you will enjoy the tour you booked, if Oscar was not going to be conducting tours that is the one I was going to go with!

To contact Oscar: I was advised to open an e mail account with Yahoo. That e mail went through and I recieved a reply, while my e mails on Outlook went through but Oscar's reply did not come back to me.

Grace

Archived