If I check my nail clippers how do I cut my zip ties?

scrapmamma

Always pack a small pair of nail scissors in outside pocket of my suitcase and of course this is the 'only' pocket that does not have a cable tie on it. Easy to get to once you have arrived and handy to have a small pair of scissors on the cruise!

the only time i have used cable ties was when we had multiple flights and knew the luggage would be handled several times so I worried about it coming unzipped. that time i put scissors in a small outside pocket on the bag. i don't think i own anything valuable enough for someone to want to take out of my bag so I really don't worry about theft as much as i do a missing bag. got to Seattle last year and had two missing suitcases for a day and a half....was wondering how we were going to do Alaska with the clothes on our back and a change of underwear that was in our carry on...but at the last minute, our luggage made it!

Good luck and happy cruising everyone!

Beverly

I was reading about where to pack the nail clippers and they recommended placing them in the checked luggage. I was going to put it in my carryon.

I don't want them taken away cause I need them to clip my ties. LOL

Where should I pack them?

I always put them in the front zippered part of suit case wear i just put belts and other things. Works all the time.

Archived