Prepare for the Bed Bugs on Carnival Inspiration

Can't wait to see the bill Royal presents him when he stains the cabin with a product that isn't going to work, anyway.

I can't wait to see his legal bills when I react to all the stuff he is spraying over the cabin, I force Royal to tell me who had the cabin before me, and I sue the hell out of him.

DON

bedbug_on_finger.jpg

now Im scratching after doing this search....

I'm just wondering if it was a bb; how did they get it on video? I thought that bb only come out in the dark and are hard to see in light - you have to use a flashlight with red paper over it or a red light to see them :confused:

I'm sorry...it's just that I have never heard of a bed bug BITE (singular)

Usually a person awkens with bites...numerous over their body (never heard of a bed bug bite on the head)

This whole thing is just way too weird.

I agree with you.....its usually on the legs and definitely multiple bites! I got bit in Disney with them all over my legs and my sons.....they moved us to a new room and never did anything for us either but your expectations seem very high.

there are Eco friendly products to use.

[/b]

</H1>

Who is Eco? Are there also Donald friendly products?

Seriously, are these "Eco friendly products" properly tested by a legitimate regulated testing organization, are they tested by an organization that is paid by the company that sells the stuff to come up with the results that the company wants, or are they just claimed to be Eco friendly without any testing at all. I would bet that it is the last option.

DON

Am I the only only that is starting to think that the OP must own or have a cash investment in the "eco organtic bed bug killer" company and is just trolling for business. Repeating the same thing over and over again does not make it fact.

Am I the only only that is starting to think that the OP must own or have a cash investment in the "eco organtic bed bug killer" company and is just trolling for business. Repeating the same thing over and over again does not make it fact.

Not at all.

There it is folks. I have been sitting here reading this thread and thought it is very odd he is not getting upset with all the negative comments but keeps posting over and over and over again that he treated everything with a "eco friendly product" without exception "Eco Friendly"

Now he is going to take HIS product with him on the next cruise ... mmmmm

I am sure if anybody wants a good Eco Friendly product that apperantly works wonderfully, while all these hotels are stuggling to control bedbugs because of a lack of incecticides that work (Eco or not), OP can hook them up, probally for a good price too.

Another thing that cracked me up is he wants compensation for the suffering he endured for the bite on his head, yes the same bite he did not know was there until his partner pointed it out to him pfffffffffff

Bed Bugs are indeed a serious issue, however this story seems to being trying to capitalize on a hot botton subject.

I want Carnival to accept responsibility and liability of the bed bug problem on their ship.

I was on carnivals ship, found a live adult bed bug in our room, I have bed bug bites on my scalp.

I requested carnival guest services while on board to inspect and treat our luggage and they refused.

I had to find an eco friendly bed bug company and pay $1052 for products, the treatment of our luggage, homes and vehicles, This morning I personally treated our homes and vehicles again with the second treatment with products I purchased from the extermination company ,which could have been handled by carnival while we were still on the ship and they refused.

Bed bug eggs take from 4 weeks to several months to mature depending on conditions, we still may have an infestation in our homes, time will tell.

I want carnival to reimburse me for the invoice from the extermination company, the time we have had to put into this bed bug problem, the suffering from bed bug bites on my scalp and wondering if our homes or vehicles will become infested.

We have encountered this problem due to carnivals guest services managers’ refusal to address the bed bug problem on their ship while we were still on their ship.

If the president of carnival cruise lines came and paid me $800 to stay at my home for 5 nights, the morning he was going to leave found a bed bug in his room and bed bug bites on his scalp (he knows nothing about bugs) and asked me for assistance and I had professional staff and products to handle this type of problem and would I say there is nothing I can do, call my 800 number in Miami, that’s just plain WRONG.

Carnival has staff on that ship to handle these problems and REFUSED to acknowledge the problem or help its paying unsuspecting customers, they should be held liable for our out of pocket expenses, time, pain and suffering that continues even today.

I will wait a few more weeks to see if additional bugs show up in our homes or vehicles before I take further actions.

Pain and suffering?? Really?? I would be very unhappy if I had a room with bed bugs but pain and suffering is a little crazy. Good luck with that, lol. I always laugh when people say "I have contacted my attorney". Am I the only person that doesn't have an attorney on speed dial? How often do you sue that you have a regular attorney?

Dear Carnival,

I contracted a cold during a recent cruise. Even though nothing came of it, I expect you to pay my health insurance premiums for the next 6 months - just in case another cold appears.

Thanks,

Shakedown Sam

lol, best post I have read on this forum :D

He certainly is making a career out of it. I do hope Carnival bans him for life.

WOW! People will go to lengths to try to advertise their products. After looking at "Carnival Inspiration Tom's" Profile it seems the only person he is friends with is EP Scientific (or something) and he has a common interest in bbs. Definite a BOGUS CLAIM! bE GONE Troll! I think I will come up with an Eco Friendly Troll-i-cide.

I’m just trying to inform others of a national problem that I found out about with my unfortunate situation on a cruise ship.

I want to make others aware of Carnival cruise lines NO bed bug policies and POOR customer service policies.

EP Scientific is a company that contacted me after we had already hired another extermination company to treat our things with a different product.

I’m a General Contractor and day trader in the stock market, I have nothing to do with bug companies or bug products until I had to when carnival cruise lines refused to help me with a bug problem on their ship.

I have a lawyer who has reviewed all this information and pictures, we are waiting to see if there is an infestation in our homes before we make any decisions.

I’ve filed complaints with the Broward BBB, Broward consumer justice and when I have time the Florida dept. of health.

I will be compensated by carnival cruise lines, and hopefully in the future carnival will develop a plan to address these problems when they become aware of them, not tell their customers to call the 800 number in Miami.

If you have a concern about bedbugs, you can get a permethrin spray to treat your luggage at any drug store, or order it online. I'm not sure why you expect Carnival to treat your luggage, when you can easily do this before you leave for your vacation. Bed bugs can be tranfered to your luggage at any point in your vacation. The most likely place and time, is when your luggage is packed closely with other luggage in the cargo hold of the plane, or when it's being loaded onto the ship.

Anyone concerned should treat their luggage before they leave their house. This is the only place where it can effectively be treated. If you treat at the end of the cruise, you can still bring eggs back, etc.

Since the only logical place for the luggage to be treated is at your house, before you leave on vacation, and since Carnival cannot come to your house to treat your luggage, the only logical thing to do is to treat your luggage yourself before you pack. It's simple and inexpensive.

:confused:Are you suggesting we all spray toxic materials on our luggage as prevention?:confused:

I’m just trying to inform others of a national problem that I found out about with my unfortunate situation on a cruise ship.

I want to make others aware of Carnival cruise lines NO bed bug policies and POOR customer service policies.

EP Scientific is a company that contacted me after we had already hired another extermination company to treat our things with a different product.

I’m a General Contractor and day trader in the stock market, I have nothing to do with bug companies or bug products until I had to when carnival cruise lines refused to help me with a bug problem on their ship.

I have a lawyer who has reviewed all this information and pictures, we are waiting to see if there is an infestation in our homes before we make any decisions.

I’ve filed complaints with the Broward BBB, Broward consumer justice and when I have time the Florida dept. of health.

I will be compensated by carnival cruise lines, and hopefully in the future carnival will develop a plan to address these problems when they become aware of them, not tell their customers to call the 800 number in Miami.

You already have been over-compensated, Tom. I believe 20% of your cruise price, Tom. Carnival didn't even owe you that. For a photo of a single bed bug that may or may not have been a bed bug, on a robe that may or may not have been in your cabin, etc., etc.

There was not a bed bug problem on your cruise. Period.

Feel free to continue throwing your money away.

It will be interesting to see how your Royal cruise goes.

MIAMI - Carnival Cruise Lines announced today that they have carefully examined the situation aboard the newly renamed Carnival Infestation and have take several important steps in eliminating any further issues (and rumors) from arising and are pleased to announce that the ship is totally Bed Bug Free. To that end, Carnival has opted to change the name of the vessel yet again. Effective immediately the ship shall now be named the Carnival EXTERMINATION - Bon Voyage!

Good one-but can you come up with 22 new names:)

While not freaking out about this bedbug epidemic all over, I do plan on taking giant plastic garbage bags to place my empty suitcases in before I place them under the cabin beds.

But they've been butted up next to other people's bags on the airplane and in the holding bins of the ship until they get to you.

One tip I heard is to not only do the laundry like they suggested, but to leave the suitcases outside and treat them before you bring them back into the house. Bedbugs don't like sunshine, either, apparently.

Archived