Check your Voyage personaliser

billyvegas

I logged in to my personaliser on Cunards website today and although I added all my details months ago. It was now saying Passport details incomplete. They now need you to give middle names or tick a box if you don't have one. I have not had any contact from Cunard telling me to add middle names, so I thought there may be other people with the same problem. So my advice is check your details online if you are sailing soon. Also you never know, the upgrade fairy might have visited you.

Billy

Thanks for the heads up....... We have our tickets in hand and all of that seems perfectly fine. Then on the voyage personalizer it says for one of our group "passport incomplete".........enough to send one over the edge! Why oh why do they do stuff like this??!!

You are all welcome. This is what these forums are about. Still think cunard should have sent an email about the new information needed. It will be interesting to see what will happen to people who were oblivious to the middle name thing when checking in.

This has happened to us with Virgin Airlines. Thought I would check our flight details when I read this. Completed the advance passenger info' months ago and a couple of weeks ago was still there. Today was showing incomplete, not because of middle names but because we have visas not ESTA (there was no request for this a few weeks ago:confused:) We are flying next week!

I just got off the LandLine with Cunard Cruise Line, HQ, too.

They had called me on my V.M. to say we had a canceled cruise.. ((?HUH?) ..yes, then I was kinda miffed.

Software problems abound at Cunard...

But as Baden Powell did in creating the Boy Scouts up in Kensington ( ( Kenesignetun, 1086 a.d in Anglo Saxon ) ), the MOTTO which so fits all...

(( BE PREPARED ))

IMHO it is Cunard and Princess lines not paying attention to details again. Yes the Parent CCL/CUK : NYSE/LSE Carnival is now very much known not to as well.. Even on the first voyages of the DREAM they did not measure and compare docking in NYC, NY:mad: even though Carnivals ships have been using those facilities for decades and decades .. they did not even measure the Size of the W.C. aboard well..

Detalis DO MATTER! Youall may have seen we finally have found Anti-Matter in enough quantity to measure and study finally..so maybe Carnival and all the Cruise Lines and firms will pay Better Attention to Details. As Details are all Vital and DO MATTER!..eh...

I logged in to my personaliser on Cunards website today and although I added all my details months ago. It was now saying Passport details incomplete. They now need you to give middle names or tick a box if you don't have one. I have not had any contact from Cunard telling me to add middle names, so I thought there may be other people with the same problem. So my advice is check your details online if you are sailing soon. Also you never know, the upgrade fairy might have visited you.

Billy

yes the same happened to us but still no upgrade fairy never mind this time next week whoooooopi

Cunard tells me the reason for the the middle name is USA Immigration requiring it in advance and to be in line with passport details.

That sounds like cr*p, we are on QE next week, not going anywhere near USA yet we still have been requested to comply. Of course if you don't bother to supply the information requested by Cunard, Nothing happens so it must be really important. :eek:

Dear capnpugwash,

It is a bunch of hooey.. I guess the best way to say it is, they are just plain loquacious palavers.eh..;)

I do think the main reason is just the Software and DATA Base now being from a UK firm.

As in any student of recent world history, knows Napolean is the person responsible for most people having full names as that was forced when he was in power.

Look at what he did in Flanders.

That sounds like cr*p, we are on QE next week, not going anywhere near USA yet we still have been requested to comply. Of course if you don't bother to supply the information requested by Cunard, Nothing happens so it must be really important. :eek:

Archived