waiting for papers

Travrock1

I am leaving on the monarch 3/7/05 with my mom it is less than two weeks from now but we havn't racieved any of the cruise package information, the luggage tag CC whatever else is in it, my ? is what should we do? call the TA or the cruise wait till the end of the week then start calling we booked several months ago can anyone tell me when i should panic

Go online now to the RCCL web site and make sure your pre-boarding documents are in order. As long as you have a confirmation number and RCCL has all the boarding information, you won't have a problem if no documents come to your house.

A call to your travel agent is in order, also. Don't wait, if there is a problem you can clear it up now.

If your reservation is in order, you won't have any problems boarding at the port. They can supply the proper luggage tags to you right there. Did you perhaps get edocs and not realize it?

Don't panic, just print out yor online docs, make sure you have proper ID and any other documentation (permission for your mom to take you). I would still call your TA to find out what went wrong.

We got only luggage tags when we took our cruise.....still haven't figured out what happened.

Just fill in the boarding info on line, print it out and make sure you have your booking number. It probably only took us 2 minutes longer than any other passengers....a bunch of cruise reps asked for our info, we said we had none, they told us what line to stand in.

But call the TA....maybe they have the docs and forgot to let you know.......

Archived