Enchantment questions

sara mom

Hi! I have a few odd question about the EOS.

1. Is there self serve ice cream available during the day/evening? If so, where.

2. Jump zone/rock climbing wall- are these available every day? Are children able to participate? My DD is 4.

3. Bingo- do the jackpots increase through the week? Is there a free cruise bingo game? My mom won free cruise bingo 2x on Carnival.

4. Do walkie talkies work on board...or is there any kind of interference?

Thanks!!!

1. Is there self serve ice cream available during the day/evening? If so, where.

2. Jump zone/rock climbing wall- are these available every day? Are children able to participate? My DD is 4.

3. Bingo- do the jackpots increase through the week? Is there a free cruise bingo game? My mom won free cruise bingo 2x on Carnival.

Thanks!!!

There is self serve ice cream during the day near the bar on the pool deck

The Jumpzone/Rock climbing are open certain hours and wind permitting. Best time is usually in port. I think it goes by height. A 4 year old might be to small.

Can't help on bingo or walkie talkies sorry

Thanks!!!

I have heard of people using walkie talkies,but remember the ship is metal and all of its controls are electronic.

Last time I was on EOS, some of the soft serve was low fat frozen yogurt. On FOS, that was not true.

We've used walkie talkies on board and there are some dead zones and some areas where the reception is less than perfect, but by and large they did work. You'll need to get one with a good range on it though.

There will be REAL ice cream in the dining room for dessert everynight, too...

Notes in the cabin, or a message on the cabin phone will work just as well as a walkie-talkie, without having to lug them around all the time! You'll find that you tend to gravitate to the same areas, and folks don't have much trouble finding you.

Archived