Just Back From The Miracle

Relayer

Returned from our Miracle Southern Caribbean cruise this past Friday. A couple of quick thoughts and comments to be followed with a more complete review.

This a very nice ship in excellent condition and the most classy decor we have seen on a CCL ship. The public areas and lounges, there are many, are extremely comfortable. Our food was also excellent in both the MDR and Lido dining rooms. Service was attentive in all areas.

Weather was perfect and the ports were great. We diverted from St. Kitts to Antigua, which we enjoyed, but were really looking forward to a return trip to Cockleshell Beach.

More to follow.....will be booking the ship again very soon!

Returned from our Miracle Southern Caribbean cruise this past Friday. A couple of quick thoughts and comments to be followed with a more complete review.

This a very nice ship in excellent condition and the most classy decor we have seen on a CCL ship. The public areas and lounges, there are many, are extremely comfortable. Our food was also excellent in both the MDR and Lido dining rooms. Service was attentive in all areas.

Weather was perfect and the ports were great. We diverted from St. Kitts to Antigua, which we enjoyed, but were really looking forward to a return trip to Cockleshell Beach.

More to follow.....will be booking the ship again very soon!

Sounds like you had a great trip, can't wait for the review.

So looking forward to your review! We were booked on the Splendor for 1/09/2011 and have decided to go on Miracle for a replacement, havent had too much time to find out about this ship, Please tell me all about it. Does it have the mongolian Station?

So looking forward to your review! We were booked on the Splendor for 1/09/2011 and have decided to go on Miracle for a replacement, havent had too much time to find out about this ship, Please tell me all about it. Does it have the mongolian Station?

It does not have the "made to order" Mongolian station like the Conquest, and other, classes. They did have an Asian Buffet daily for lunch. Looked awesome but I could not tear myself away from the Reuben Sandwiches long enough to find out. :o

This is one beautiful ship!

Here's another; Can't wait for the review. We will be on the Jan. 30 sailing. I hope you will be willing and able to scan the Fun Times. There was a set of them that were loaded in Photobucket, but they were too small for me to be able to read very well. Trifocals can only do so much.LOL

Looking forward to hearing all about your experience. Somehow there are not many reviews of the Miracle. We were on the Legend in Feb. and loved the size and layout. That's why we booked the Miracle with the Miracle Maniacs who are doing a B2B.

Archived