Follow up phone call to survey

alli

I recieved a follow-up phone call from Celebrity regarding my exit survey that I filled out at the end of our Century cruise ( 11/8/10). I was surprised as they have never called us in the past following a cruise.

My survey certainly wasn't interesting, LOL, I made a few comments about things I didn't really care for and praised areas that I felt deserved it. It was never a rant or a rave--just some comments.

I asked the guy what percent of passengers that they call after a cruise and he told me all of them.

Is this something new?

I recieved a follow-up phone call from Celebrity regarding my exit survey that I filled out at the end of our Century cruise ( 11/8/10). I was surprised as they have never called us in the past following a cruise.

My survey certainly wasn't interesting, LOL, I made a few comments about things I didn't really care for and praised areas that I felt deserved it. It was never a rant or a rave--just some comments.

I asked the guy what percent of passengers that they call after a cruise and he told me all of them.

Is this something new?

I have received a call after our last 3 cruises.

I got one too, about a week after returning home. He said he was making contact to get any other feedback before forwarding the comment sheets up the line.

I just reiterated my main complaint (MDR food temps not hot) and kudos (Olympic & the staff in general and naming some specifically).

BonnieVa, I got an email after the first cruise saying they had not been able to reach me and then I got a call after the second cruise. Surprised you didn't. Caller ID says Royal Caribbean.

I've probably gotten a half dozen of these calls. They always ask if I've thought of anything else or want to expand on anything I mentioned on the survey.

I agree, it's a nice touch. May be just that but I'll try to not sound so cynical. :rolleyes:

Archived