UK Blog Post: Ever met a cruising snob?

LauraS

• Administrators

Cruising snobs. We’ve all met them. A couple I encountered*on a recent cruise*were so dire I’m still laughing; it was our recent ‘Dodgy Dining Companions’ blog post coming to life. Taken out of context, each of these comments could be perfectly innocent. It’s not that these people*are outright rude – but when the remarks come [...]

More...

Travelled down on a coach with a load of cruisers...one couple made sure that everyone knew that they were triple/gold/spotted/super-duper with bells and whistles card carriers, and would be whisked from our presence to an elite desk for check-in.

Sadly, the forecourt was crowded with other coach arrivals, and EVERYONE had to wait in line for 15 mins, before the super elite could pass.

Actually, they were rather sweet.....;)

Jo.

We were on a cruise last year and the lady of another couple at our table was awful, constantly bragging about everything possible.

When she said one evening that she had been to the spa for a manicure but spent so much more because she HAD to have this treatment and HAD to have that treatment then my dearest husband mentioned something about an MOT and complete overhaul...

She was not best pleased......:)

Archived