Time of disembarktion

rjmols

They will want everyone off by 10 am.....and earlier, if possible. The last morning is not "service oriented"!

There should be a whole line of cabs waiting to take folks to the airport...just get in the taxi line!

Thanks. I will pre book as we are using the same firm to get to the ship. Think I Will book them for 10.00 am. We are going to Universal for 2 nights before our flight back to UK.

If you are returning to Orlando airport I would suggest a shuttle service rather than a regular taxi cab...the airport is about 45 mins. away & that could be a VERY expensive trip...

Hi, thanks for your info, we are going onto Universal so will pre book the same company that takes us to the ship.

Thanks. I will pre book as we are using the same firm to get to the ship. Think I Will book them for 10.00 am. We are going to Universal for 2 nights before our flight back to UK.

If you book a shuttle for 10:00 just know that you are going to be spending awhile sitting around in a lounge on the ship or either hanging around outside the terminal.

They will start getting people off the ship as early as 6:15-7:00am (for those who can carry off all their own luggage). At 7:00 they will start calling numbers for all those who need to pick up checked luggage. Once this process gets started it goes pretty quickly, so I'm thinking they would be calling the last numbers around 9:00am or so......

Just trying to save you the hassle of just "hanging around"......:o

Archived