Carnival Dream Spa Cabins...

Steelermoose

I was just offered an upgrade from the regular balcony to a spa balcony room for $100 total!! I took it just because i enjoyed the spa benefits last year on the dream. My question is this. Is there any difference in the size of the actual room on the spa deck than a regular balcony room? and...Is there any other benefit outside of the use of the spa amenities to having this cabin? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

I know there was a lot of back and forth I used to see if you got the cabin as a upgrade, they were not giving you the benefits .. but I dont see the complaint and you did pay an extra $100.

The robes are better and the amenities in the bathroom, shampoo etc.

No smoking is a difference. Im not sure what kind of differences you are looking for.

I know there was a lot of back and forth I used to see if you got the cabin as a upgrade, they were not giving you the benefits .. but I dont see the complaint and you did pay an extra $100.

The robes are better and the amenities in the bathroom, shampoo etc.

No smoking is a difference. Im not sure what kind of differences you are looking for.

who said he was complaining? i sure didnt see him complain in what he posted. he was just asking questions.

who said he was complaining? i sure didnt see him complain in what he posted. he was just asking questions.

Firefly was probably talking about other threads and discussions on here where someone was offered an upgrade by the fairy, and then the upgrade did not include use of the Spa.

I think it's terrible that when someone is "upgraded" to a spa cabin they do not get use of the spa facilities. I mean, for goodness sake, there are only a small handful of cabins in that category, and it IS part of the category, Carnival should just give the "upgraded" passengers the access.

This is one Carnival policy that I simply do not understand.

Archived