December Crown and Anchor amenities

GS 1060 on Radiance has a dining size table on the balcony!

Thanks, Murphy!

BTW: Can you tell me anything else about this stateroom? Hope we made a good decision not taking the aft corner JS that was available last January when we booked. We love aft corners of all ships -- but thought it might be a bit bumpy and too exposed in the Med in December *AND* we thought the CL would be like the one on the Oasis, so we needed to be in at least a GS (as we're "only" Diamond C&A). :rolleyes: Also thought the GS would be a lot larger -- but it seems strangely formatted, with the one and only tiny TV on an end table next to the sofa and no INSIDE dining table.

Not all that important, really -- as the itinerary is great and the roll call is super -- and it's only 11 nights, as one night we're with a CC group on an overnight to Cairo. :) I just like to know what to expect when possible -- and these boards are such a wealth of info.

Best to all,

Mary-Lou

Thanks, Murphy!

BTW: Can you tell me anything else about this stateroom? Hope we made a good decision not taking the aft corner JS that was available last January when we booked. We love aft corners of all ships -- but thought it might be a bit bumpy and too exposed in the Med in December *AND* we thought the CL would be like the one on the Oasis, so we needed to be in at least a GS (as we're "only" Diamond C&A). :rolleyes: Also thought the GS would be a lot larger -- but it seems strangely formatted, with the one and only tiny TV on an end table next to the sofa and no INSIDE dining table.

Not all that important, really -- as the itinerary is great and the roll call is super -- and it's only 11 nights, as one night we're with a CC group on an overnight to Cairo. :) I just like to know what to expect when possible -- and these boards are such a wealth of info.

Best to all,

Mary-Lou

They've replace the TV with a flat screen big TV in the corner. Much better than the little one!

I'll be back in this cabin on Thursday! I love, love, love the balcony. All the balcony furniture is upgraded... 2 lounger chairs with a side table and several chairs for around the dining table. We had a nice sailaway with 6 people out there in October... expecting to have 10 or more out there this week.

They've replace the TV with a flat screen big TV in the corner. Much better than the little one!

I'll be back in this cabin on Thursday! I love, love, love the balcony. All the balcony furniture is upgraded... 2 lounger chairs with a side table and several chairs for around the dining table. We had a nice sailaway with 6 people out there in October... expecting to have 10 or more out there this week.

So glad you're getting to go back to it so soon! Sounds as if my DH and I made a good choice.

Have a wonderful time!

Archived