6 cabins left with 8 days to go - will they discount them?

mapman_2004

Hi, I am looking at the Spirit for Dec 6th. 4 nighter to Cabo.

There have been 6 cabins left for a week now, and it's about a week away. The 6 cabin numbers have changed a bit as people that are already boomed move cabins around.

Any chance they will drop the price over the next few days? I only am willing to book it if the price is low enough, and will go to Disneyland for a couple of days instead. I live in San Diego, so no big deal if the price doesn't drop.

Is it possible to call Carnival and name my own price? How desperate are they to sell these 6 cabins?

Thanks,

They dont bargain from what I hear. I had a big gambler on a cruise who always books very last minute tell me his TA got him $50 pp off within 48 hours of the cruise leaving on RCL, (and this was a BIG spender if you count the money he gambles) .. but never heard anyone getting to name a price on Carnival.

They have had unpublished prices last minute, about 8 days out, but havent heard of any lately. If you told your PVP to put you on a list for your port, they should be sending any deals.. so if no emails, no deals going.

How do you know that there are only 6 cabins left? If that is based on the 6 cabins they let you choose from on the website, that is not necessarily all that they have left. There may be hundreds of cabins remaining that you could choose from if you called Carnival directly.

How do you know that there are only 6 cabins left? If that is based on the 6 cabins they let you choose from on the website, that is not necessarily all that they have left. There may be hundreds of cabins remaining that you could choose from if you called Carnival directly.

Actually you can tell. If there are less than 10 showing in any one category, then there are no more, wouldnt help to call carnival. mapman is right.

Actually it looks like there are only 6 quad's left. There are a few more doubles, but not many. This is from checking travel websites obsesively for the last few weeks.

Sorry, didn't realize you were looking for quads only. When I looked I was seeing a lot more cabins available.

Hi, I am looking at the Spirit for Dec 6th. 4 nighter to Cabo.

There have been 6 cabins left for a week now, and it's about a week away. The 6 cabin numbers have changed a bit as people that are already boomed move cabins around.

Any chance they will drop the price over the next few days? I only am willing to book it if the price is low enough, and will go to Disneyland for a couple of days instead. I live in San Diego, so no big deal if the price doesn't drop.

Is it possible to call Carnival and name my own price? How desperate are they to sell these 6 cabins?

How do you find out this information? Just curious! :)

Thank you,

T. Umphess

You cant see all cabins available.

But you can see if your ship is almost sold out by making believe you are booking a cruise-- for your ship on your week.

You will change the number of passengers to see other availability. and change categories.

If you see less then 5-6 cabins in any category--that category is almost sold out.

you will always see 7-9 cabins in any category-- changing the number of passengers will show you more cabins

Archived