Question for those who have done the new Aruba itinerary

Luckysll

I have a private excursion booked for our group in Aruba. Is Aruba time different than ship's time? I have the tour meeting us at the pier at 8:30 a.m. Aruba time and I don't know if that's going to be the same as, ahead of or behind ship's time.

Thanks.

I am just back from the Carnival Miracle which was in Aruba, Curaco and Dominican Rep. The ship stays on Eastern Time and I know that in Curacao and Dominican Rep. their time was an hour ahead of us. I'm sure that Aruba will be the same way since it's near Curaco. So, if you are asking them to meet you at 8:30 their time, it will be 7:30 our time.

I am just back from the Carnival Miracle which was in Aruba, Curaco and Dominican Rep. The ship stays on Eastern Time and I know that in Curacao and Dominican Rep. their time was an hour ahead of us. I'm sure that Aruba will be the same way since it's near Curaco. So, if you are asking them to meet you at 8:30 their time, it will be 7:30 our time.

Thanks, that is exactly what I need.

I think I'll ask him to meet us at 9:30 a.m., Aruba time. Not sure anyone wants to be up and off the ship that early. :D

We're doing this trip in February and we don't arrive in Aruba until noon. I'd double check your arrival time!

Hmmm. Our cruise is Feb. 7/11 and it shows Aruba from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'll definitely check closer to the cruise to confirm though.

You are taking it for granted the captain is not changing the clocks on the ship to reflect island time.

If you are on the island from 8-4pm (the vendor wants to pick you up at 9am his time) you will have to be back on the ship by 3:30

I would ask the vendor to make sure he wants to meet you at 8:30 aruba time since you will not even be there at 7:30.

Archived