Where can I go to get Passport Pictures?

We went to Eckert Drug, but I wish I would have done them myself and saved the $8 a piece. The ones I did on the computer ended up being better than the ones I paid for.The application tells you the size your head should be.

Since you live in Ocean County, you do NOT need to go to the Courthouse. The county provides the County Connection in the Ocean County mall. You can go there and get the passport processed. They can also send you to the phot shop right there in the Mall. You get the pix taken, go back toCounty Connection, do the paperwork. By the time the pix are done, the paperwork is ready. The Connection then puts it all together and the pass port is mailed to your house..

They are building a new CVS near me but I wanted to put in my documentation before the passport rates go up.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for other places. Is it advertised at CVS? Will they give me my pictures right away? Thanks again!

I've seen a sign in Walgreens and CVS window for passport pictures, yes you get the pictures right away, it just takes a few minutes. :)

Since you live in Ocean County, you do NOT need to go to the Courthouse. The county provides the County Connection in the Ocean County mall. You can go there and get the passport processed. They can also send you to the phot shop right there in the Mall. You get the pix taken, go back toCounty Connection, do the paperwork. By the time the pix are done, the paperwork is ready. The Connection then puts it all together and the pass port is mailed to your house..

Great! The paperwork I fill out at the County Connection is the Passport application? I can print them online and fill them out beforehand, right? And from there, the County Connection will direct me to a photo place right there in the mall, too?

EDIT: ACK! Bayville! I live in Bayville!

jersey girl

in ocean county mall there is a store five stores down from appleby's called county connection where they will take your pic for 10 bucks and they are a passport processessing place. all done in one stop... how convenient is that? :)

oops i see someone beat me to the answer for you :D

jersey girl

in ocean county mall there is a store five stores down from appleby's called county connection where they will take your pic for 10 bucks and they are a passport processessing place. all done in one stop... how convenient is that? :)

oops i see someone beat me to the answer for you :D

Thanks. If it weren't for this board, I would have never KNOW that! I'm going this weekend or next, but definately BEFORE the rates increase in March!

Archived