Grand Turk or not???

shorebilly

For those wondering about the Dec. 19 QM2 voyage, here is some information which may be of interest.

The web site cruisecal.com has updated its schedule for the QM2 and is now showing this revised itinerary for the Dec. 19 voyage:

Dec 19 New York

Dec 20 At Sea

Dec 21 At Sea

Dec 22 St. Thomas

Dec 23 St. Maarten

Dec 24 St. Lucia

Dec 25 At Sea

Dec 26 Curacao

Dec 27 Grenada

Dec 28 Barbados

Dec 29 Dominica

Dec 30 St. Kitts

Dec 31 Tortola

Jan 1 At Sea

Jan 2 At Sea

Jan 3 New York

I cannot speak to the validity of this information, but I am passing it along since it is one possible indication of what might be going on with the Dec. 19 QM2 voyage. As of a couple days ago, cruisecal.com was showing the original itinerary. Now today it is showing the revised itinerary listed above.

For those wondering about the Dec. 19 QM2 voyage, here is some information which may be of interest.

The web site cruisecal.com has updated its schedule for the QM2 and is now showing this revised itinerary for the Dec. 19 voyage:

Dec 19 New York

Dec 20 At Sea

Dec 21 At Sea

Dec 22 St. Thomas

Dec 23 St. Maarten

Dec 24 St. Lucia

Dec 25 At Sea

Dec 26 Curacao

Dec 27 Grenada

Dec 28 Barbados

Dec 29 Dominica

Dec 30 St. Kitts

Dec 31 Tortola

Jan 1 At Sea

Jan 2 At Sea

Jan 3 New York

I cannot speak to the validity of this information, but I am passing it along since it is one possible indication of what might be going on with the Dec. 19 QM2 voyage. As of a couple days ago, cruisecal.com was showing the original itinerary. Now today it is showing the revised itinerary listed above.

Well it looks like a great itinerary, but boy -- everyone will have to scramble to notify all our independent shore excursions!

Hope we get some updates soon!!

Kel:)

Dec 19 New York

Dec 20 At Sea

Dec 21 At Sea

Dec 22 St. Thomas

Dec 23 St. Maarten

Dec 24 St. Lucia

Dec 25 At Sea

Dec 26 Curacao

Dec 27 Grenada

Dec 28 Barbados

Dec 29 Dominica

Dec 30 St. Kitts

Dec 31 Tortola

Jan 1 At Sea

Jan 2 At Sea

Jan 3 New York

bluemarble,

I forgot to say -- "thank you" so much for sharing this with everyone!! CruiseCritic rocks because of people like you.:) ps --I have access to CruiseCal calendars as well and everything you posted checks out.

Let's hope Cunard will come out with an official announcement soon!

Kel

bluemarble,

I forgot to say -- "thank you" so much for sharing this with everyone!! CruiseCritic rocks because of people like you.:) ps --I have access to CruiseCal calendars as well and everything you posted checks out.

Let's hope Cunard will come out with an official announcement soon!

Kel

You are very welcome!

Just for some additional confirmation, QM2 is showing up as being in St. Thomas on Dec. 22 (from "VInow") and in St. Maarten on Dec. 23 (from "portofstmaarten").

Wow, I wonder what's wrong with Cunard -- the Service Reps still say there is no change to the itinerary. I just sent one the CruiseCal itineray for the Dec 19th cruise and ask them to call upstairs and get verification.

I will let you know if I get a reply.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

We've been on the QM2 three times previous and this is the first that there has been any port diviation for us (Dec.8 sailing headed for St. Martaan instead of GT) We've never had any problem with ANYTHING in the past. Hoping that this port snafu is just a fluke.......relax and have a great time!

Last summer we sailed from Manhattan instead of Red Hook. We got a call and e-mail from our TA and a call from Cunard to let us know about the change. Surprised nothing official has been sent to passangers about our port changes for the December 19th cruise.

Thank you for your email. I have spoken to our Customer Communications Department and they have advised that the itinerary for this cruise was amended on 6 December and an emergency notification of this change had been sent on this date to all travel agents and guests who have booked directly through Cunard.

I hope this information has helped to answer your enquiry and we look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Kind regards

Nicola Blunt

Customer Solutions Executive

Cunard Line

Carnival UK

Response to an e-mail I have just received from Cunard. Except I have not received such notification

Archived