Guarantee vs. Choosing Your Stateroom

I object 2

Your question seems to have been lost. Try again and I'll give you one man's opinion.:rolleyes:

I accidently posted twice, but here's the question: Does one stand a better chance of an upgrade by booking a guarantee vs. select a specific stateroom? We're looking at booking a mini, AA category on the Sapphire.

GTY's have a better chance (and remember, it's only a CHANCE!!!) of an upgrade.

If I didn't have the stateroom I wanted, my cruise would be severely impacted, so I always choose the cabin I want. If it doesn't matter to you, then a GTY is a great way to get what you paid for...and MAYBE a bit more....just maybe, mind you!

I accidently posted twice, but here's the question: Does one stand a better chance of an upgrade by booking a guarantee vs. select a specific stateroom? We're looking at booking a mini, AA category on the Sapphire.

AA minis are in good locations; all of them. If you don't get your AA you'll get a suite. It's a no lose bet.

We booked an AA guarantee in Sept. and just assigned a PH suite for our cruise on the 11th of Dec. We would have been happy with the AA mini but we're very excited about sailing in the PH suite. I'd say go for it... unless the side of the ship you're on, makes a difference to you.

Archived