Seven Mile Beach Advise

LounVal

Seven Miles is a lot of beach! What part of the beach would you recommend we go to. We aren't big into water sports. Basically, a place with a couple good bars will do. Also any insight on the bus or taxis going to and from the terminals? Just looking for a good place to hang out after Sting Ray City.

Seven Miles is a lot of beach! What part of the beach would you recommend we go to. We aren't big into water sports. Basically, a place with a couple good bars will do. Also any insight on the bus or taxis going to and from the terminals? Just looking for a good place to hang out after Sting Ray City.

After your excursion you may be able to have your driver drop you off at the beach and save the trip back to town.

Quite a few years ago we stayed in the Caymans - there was an area on 7 mile beach near a cemetery where it was nice to wade in and snorkel. While we are chatting about places to hang out - does anyone know if this is still an accessible area or has it all been developed and is private? Thanks!

I just posted about snorkeling at Cemetery beach - as soon as I posted I looked at this board some more and see that it is still a place that people like to snorkel! Do people still feed the fish eze-cheese?

I just posted about snorkeling at Cemetery beach - as soon as I posted I looked at this board some more and see that it is still a place that people like to snorkel! Do people still feed the fish eze-cheese?

Sorry to sound like a fish hugger, but feeding the fish it detrimental to their health and that of the entire ecosystem. Learning to rely on humans for food (or anything for that matter) is not in the fishes best interest. :(

You'll notice there are far fewer fish along SMB than years ago. Development run-off and human activity likely play a factor in that. There are enough fish to enjoy viewing them without the need for bait.

Seven Miles is a lot of beach! What part of the beach would you recommend we go to. Basically, a place with a couple good bars will do.

We hung at Calico Jacks right there on Seven Mile. Good cold Caybrews.

That sounds perfect. By the way, how did you set up the pirate flag??

I found the flag using Google images. Right click on it and select properties. Copy and paste the URL info into the area provided when you click on the icon above with the mountain and sun. Go to your signature page to do all of this.

Archived