Miami LMT - anyone know which hotel this is?

Name Of The Game

If the HotelID you had there was right ( 1214885 )

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1214885&provider=localTgsProvider

Motel Blu 3StarsBig.gif

Virtual_Icon.gifVirtual Tour available.aspx?did=2143&brochureid=HHH1214885&mtype=3744

7700 Biscayne Blvd

Miami International Airport Area

Miami FL 33138

USA

Never heard of it. Thanks for your prompt response.

Just saw some terrible reviews for it.

I previously checked all listed downtown area hotels on LMT and the Holiday Inn Bayside was not on the list when I checked. I booked Courtyard Mariott - its 2 blocks off bayside market and on the people mover - price was right for the time I wanted - IC wanted 167/night - I'm staying 2 nights - Courtyard was 111/night - I can have a good time on the ship with the 100 I save!

I previously checked all listed downtown area hotels on LMT and the Holiday Inn Bayside was not on the list when I checked. I booked Courtyard Mariott - its 2 blocks off bayside market and on the people mover - price was right for the time I wanted - IC wanted 167/night - I'm staying 2 nights - Courtyard was 111/night - I can have a good time on the ship with the 100 I save!

What's the hotel ID code for the Courtyard Marriott Bayside? I see 2 hotels @ $111 a night for Feb. 24, the day I need.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked courtyard mariott through Last Minute Travel for $111/night. Distance from airport is 8.39 miles. For my nights is booking $239/night on the Mariott website. Hope that helps! I'm in on Feb 23 and 24 - which sailing are you headed out on! Maybe we'll see you there!

What's the hotel ID code for the Courtyard Marriott Bayside? I see 2 hotels @ $111 a night for Feb. 24, the day I need.

The two hotels you're seeing for $111 on Feb 24 are as follows:

ID 1935 - Holiday Inn Port of Miami - Available

ID 3501 - Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown - On Request

I'm shocked that the HIPOM is on LMT because they have such a high occupancy, they are never on the discount websites.

FWIW, Feb 24 is a Thursday night. Is that typically a lower occupancy night of the week compared to your more traditional Friday/Saturday nights with regard to pre-cruise departures?

FWIW, Feb 24 is a Thursday night. Is that typically a lower occupancy night of the week compared to your more traditional Friday/Saturday nights with regard to pre-cruise departures?

The entire month of February is peak season. Weeknights or weekends.

I booked courtyard mariott through Last Minute Travel for $111/night. Distance from airport is 8.39 miles. For my nights is booking $239/night on the Mariott website. Hope that helps! I'm in on Feb 23 and 24 - which sailing are you headed out on! Maybe we'll see you there!

I'm sailing on Oceania Regatta on Feb. 25. Which ship are you on? Right now, I made a reservation directly with Fortune House Hotel for $143 inc. tax. But I can cancel and change if something cheaper comes up. I'm considering Courtyard or Holiday Inn as it would save me $20 or so.

Archived