Our Airline changed my flight times what should we do!!!??

Brandonlees

When we book our non-stop flight we where supposed to get to FLL at 1pm. Now they switched it to 4:30pm now. They said I should change it but all the other flights have layovers should I take the earlier flight they have on I could take that would get in at around 10 am and have more time.

Our Cruise leaves from Miami and we have a hotel in downtown Miami next to the port at the Courtyard Marriott. I guess if we got in early we would be able to see more of Miami. Maybe get a sightseeing tour on a boat.

But we dont know what we should do.

They said we could also change it to a day earlier and come a day earlier at the later time that way we would have the whole day to look around Miami. i just dont know what to do.

Is there enough to do in Miami for a whole day. Or should we just stay with our new flight time and get to FLL at 4:30 I am worried by the time we get to our hotel it is going to be dark.

It probly will get dark about 5pm I am guessing then it might be too late to have a boat sightseeing tour then.:)

Any suggestions???!!:eek:

Since you asked, "any suggestions?", I'd suggest that you fly into Miami the day before you sail. There's really no "rule" that you have to do anything that day :eek: ! We usually get to the hotel and relax until the next morning when we sail. We either eat dinner at the hotel, or order from the in-room menu's that are available.

Please don't try to do everything in one trip!

I am confused - from what you say about having a hotel, am I correct in assuming you are flying in the day before your cruise?

If that is the case, it is not a problem arriving at 4:30. If you arrive at 10 AM, your hotel room may not be ready. I flew in the day before my cruise twice and I don't find there was enough to do without a car that made it worth my while to want to spend a whole day in Miami.

I would NEVER fly in the day of a cruise anymore. The airlines are too unpredictable. And if you are flying the day of the cruise, unless your ship is leaving late at night, a 4:30 flight will be too late.

Archived