Barcelona Airport to Hotel Jazz

Janice Jones

We took a cab from AP to Jazz this past May. Only two of us. While in line for the cab someone came by asking how many in our group making me think they may have larger cab sizes (minivan type size perhaps?) For two of us, three pieces of luggage dropped off at Jazz was about $25 euro plus whatever you choose to tip. That cost was midweek, midday and normal traffic. (Ironically, it was about the same from the hotel to the port). I've read here in the past that it is cheaper if you head down near the Plaza by the fountains and get a cab there because it costs more if a hotel calls a cab for you but I don't like messing with luggage and prefer door to door drop off service.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back on Sunday and paid 41E from Jazz to Airport. I had hotel call for the cab, had three pieces of large luggage and two carry ons that went in the trunk. Understand there is a premium for Sundays.

Inbound with same luggage, paid around 35E from Airport to Cruise terminal on the Sunday two weeks earlier.

• 1 month later...
Two couples will be arriving in Barcelona in Sept. 2011 for our cruise. Will one taxi take all of us and what will be the cost??? Thanks.

My wife and I paid about 40 euros from airport to jazz November 2010 including gratuity and luggage. They do charge extra for bags.

You can take the Aerobus for 5 euros/pp. We did that last July and it was very easy. The bus was almost empty with plenty of storage space for luggage. It was a short ride to the Univeristat stop and than less than 5 minute walk to Hotel Inglaterra (accross the street from the Jazz).

Kirk

Archived