Fascination out of JaxPort. Boarding cutoff?

The4Cruisers

We are sailing soon with a group on Fascination out of Jaxport.

On the day of our cruise, we have an appointment (that cannot be missed or rescheduled) at a location between the port and the airport. It's approx. 9 miles from the port according to MapQuest. We have a car so transportation is not an issue.

I anticipate our appointment will be done by 1 PM. The woman I just spoke with said it would be 1:30PM at the very latest.

Will we have enough time to get to the ship?

At what time do we absolutely need to be to the port so we make the cruise departure?

TIA! :)

I'm not sure exactly where you're coming from, but it sounds like you'll probably just hop on 9A and take that down to Jaxport. Assuming you're only 9 miles away, this shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. I'm not sure what the boarding time is for the Fascination, but I'd think you'd be there by 2:00 p.m. at the latest, which should be in plenty of time. On all the cruises I've been on passengers have been able to board until at least 4:00 p.m. or later.

We are sailing soon with a group on Fascination out of Jaxport.

On the day of our cruise, we have an appointment (that cannot be missed or rescheduled) at a location between the port and the airport. It's approx. 9 miles from the port according to MapQuest. We have a car so transportation is not an issue.

I anticipate our appointment will be done by 1 PM. The woman I just spoke with said it would be 1:30PM at the very latest.

Will we have enough time to get to the ship?

At what time do we absolutely need to be to the port so we make the cruise departure?

TIA! :)

3:00pm

Carnival says 90 minutes ahead of time .. but as long as you are on by 3 pm you should be able to board.

Carnival has to give the last manifest 60 minutes before the ship can leave. If they dont give it by 3 pm .. they supposedly cant leave at 4 pm.

Archived