Free Majesty Of The Seas cruise?? We'll see...

Last paragraph on the Crown and Anchor page

"Cruise Credits are given per stateroom category paid. Eligible cruises exclude all reduced cruise fare (e.g., employee/employee family rates, vendor rates, etc.), Group Charter/Incentives and other cruises as designated by Royal Caribbean at its sole discretion."

....Dagnabit.

I'm gonna ask them for it anyway. This would my 11th credit. My first Diamond cruise:eek:. Guess I'll wait for the Allure to get in the CL.

....Dagnabit.

I'm gonna ask them for it anyway. This would my 11th credit. My first Diamond cruise:eek:. Guess I'll wait for the Allure to get in the CL.

As a Diamond you will get into the DL the CL is for suite guests and D+ Dagnabit:eek:

Edited by Puffinater

From the linked Craigslist post:

Global Information Network has bought out 2 complete cruises on Royal Caribbean's newly renovated Majesty Of The Seas!

If you look at Royal Caribbean's site, you'll see that the January 21 and 28 weekend cruises are no longer listed, so that matches up with the claim here.

This is the GIN? Well, I guess a free cruise is good, but I do not trust this group.

Op - Just be careful how you tread with these people. They claim to have info on secret groups like the Illuminati and Skull and Bones.

The leader, Kevin Trudeau, sounds like a classic scammer to me and I don't trust him.

This is the GIN? Well, I guess a free cruise is good, but I do not trust this group.

Op - Just be careful how you tread with these people. They claim to have info on secret groups like the Illuminati and Skull and Bones.

The leader, Kevin Trudeau, sounds like a classic scammer to me and I don't trust him.

And in case anyone reading this is in doubt, Paul's word is GOLD on such a topic.

I agree. I cant wait to see how this turns out. Both cruises are full now and are not accepting anyone else. They are planning another 2 cruises for next year for those that will miss this one.

In regards to if he is a scammer, I personally don't think so regardless of all that" Natural Cures they don't want you to know about" book drama. :rolleyes:Since this is a free cruise thread, I guess I'll just be happy with the other Diamond perks. Also, as of this post...my credit card has not been charged for those following this.

I agree. I cant wait to see how this turns out. Both cruises are full now and are not accepting anyone else. They are planning another 2 cruises for next year for those that will miss this one.

In regards to if he is a scammer, I personally don't think so regardless of all that" Natural Cures they don't want you to know about" book drama. :rolleyes:Since this is a free cruise thread, I guess I'll just be happy with the other Diamond perks. Also, as of this post...my credit card has not been charged for those following this.

There are no Diamond perks on the Majesty.

I would be shocked - SHOCKED - if RC has a "nightly diamond event" on a chartered cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Events schedule for the "free" cruise I just got in the mail yesterday.

[ATTACH]180150[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]180151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]180152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]180153[/ATTACH]

Hmmm. No shows? :eek: Just seems to be alot of seminars. Stay tuned!

Got reservation number today and Set Sail pass is complete.

Still nothing charged to the ol charge card.

And I guess that events thing got removed, but those links worked earlier when I posted them

Edited by cbostic817

I used to have a CC with a $500 limit that I used for online purchases, I wonder if you can cut a limit back to $100?

Bill - On a few of my credit cards, I can go online and get a one time use credit card number to use online and I can set how much the line of credit is for that. Not sure if that would work for this but thought I'd throw it out. I would be very leery of giving out my cc number. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Got reservation number today and Set Sail pass is complete.

Still nothing charged to the ol charge card.

And I guess that events thing got removed, but those links worked earlier when I posted them

Here is your mission.......

1-Mingle with all of the alleged great minds of GIN.

2-Learn the secret on how to earn $10,000.00 in 24 hours as stated on their website.

3-Share the knowledge with us so we can all cruise in suites so we can all get Pinnacle Level ASAP!!:D

It should be great people watching. Enjoy!!

Here is your mission.......

1-Mingle with all of the alleged great minds of GIN.

2-Learn the secret on how to earn $10,000.00 in 24 hours as stated on their website.

3-Share the knowledge with us so we can all cruise in suites so we can all get Pinnacle Level ASAP!!:D

It should be great people watching. Enjoy!!

hahaha.... great plan there. Very interested to learn how this turned out for the OP!

-germ

Well I made it. I have to type fast because the free 30 minutes I got will not last long. So I will give you some short bullet s about this cruise at the end of the first day.

1. This is more like a giant seminar mixed in with a little fun.

2. It really is free

3. There was no water in one of the pools when we boarded

4. Not many if any shows. Mostly seminars.

5. Almost no children here.

6. The ship is far from full. Alot of folks did not make it.

7. Well....Im running out of time, so I'll finish up when I return. I will have a full review of the GIN cruise probably by Wednesday...Stay tuned

The FREE GIN Leadership cruise

THE REVIEW

On the Majesty of The Seas

January 28th- 31st 2011

One humble man's opinion.

Many people have different ideas as to Kevin Trudeau's true intentions. Having gone on this cruise, I dunno if scam is the right word to describe someone and or an entity who bought and paid for a cruise for almost 4000 people. ( 2 cruises on majesty of the seas ) The idea of helping people do better financially is sound. But the vehicle in which it is done in my opinion arguably questionable. At least to me. One mans opinion, so don't chop my head off. This is my first review.

How free was it?

Well if you had a family and booked a room you got it free but had to pay for all the others. If you booked by yourself and say had a partner that booked by themselves, you could request that you be in the same room. And Whala..You both were in the same room and got in FREE. That is how my cousin and I went. You did not have to join to accomplish this. After GIN sent you a confirmation number you simply used it on Royals site and did your set sail pass. Then boarded the ship. You did have to give them a cc number in case you did not show. Best I could find out was a lot of people though booked, did not make it hence how empty it seemed to be at times. Then again, it could be that they were all in seminars. But I don't think so. According to folks I asked at the front desk.

Boarding

Boarding was problematic as after you got you Seapass card you could not just board but were herded into this other giant area behind the stairs and towards the back of the port of Miami. They did say they boarded at 1pm but I historically have gotten there about 11:45am and got on. Not this time. I waited almost an hour to board once boarding started because many wanted to take a picture. Not getting on until close to 2pm.

Initial reaction

Upon entering the ship you were greeted in normal fashion by a couple staff members. The ship was adorned with GIN banners everywhere people congregated. Many people seemed to know each other. Perhaps because everybody and there mommas were wearing these id/card holder in various colors. I felt they were big enough to be billboards but that's just me. They served their purpose with your name in big letters behind the plastic sleeves. Visually, that was the only differences. Once you got upstairs there was what one would expect. Drinks being offered by the pool. Water and lighted bottomed plastic cups etc.

Whats the catch?

GIN teaches you skills to be successful. PERIOD. That’s it. Nothing more. The cost is $1000 down and $150 a month. Seems to me there are cheaper way to become successful. But maybe they make it up with coaching. You be the judge. You can do a Google search to learn more as I am critiquing the cruise and not their methods. Did I join? Yes. As an affiliate to get on the cruise and that was free. Will I become a GIN member?.......Mr Trudeau said on the first day that this was not going to be for everyone. And he was right.

The events and entertainment?

Gone are the “major” shows you would normally associate with a cruise. ( This was my first Chartered cruise ) Replaced with speakers like The Amazing Kreskin, Dr Tom Morhter, Dr Grey from Men are from Mars, Micheal Sylvers and Mr K Truedau himself. Now there were more, but I did not want to use up all our time going to seminars. No matter how good they were.

Now most of the speakers were good enough to get entire venues including the theater in an uproar of excitement several times over. But it was too much of a good thing. And perhaps even started turning me off in their mostly two hour durations. They never seemed to end at times and it did not seem to bother most folks that came. Perhaps they actually came for that. In fact I am certain most of them did. At times I felt like this was less leadership cruise and more Stepford Wives cruise. But I came to have fun first and seminars second.:eek:

There was one time Marshall Sylvers( The only resemblance to a regular show ) ( Hypnotist ) very cleverly cut down a talkative audience member, then tried to smooth it over. His words were “ I am doing this for you. When I leave here I am going to get on my private jet and go home. How about you?” You could cut the silence with a knife. But he quickly cleaned it up and continued. His act was a bit far fetched as hypnotizing a stage full of people is more entertaining than believable. I'm my opinion he speech on being “coach-able” had more to do with those folks acting like drones than anything else. To his credit, perhaps that's what some folks need to get out of their ruts. You decide.The rest of the seminars were more self improvement.

Itinerary

Typical Coco Cay and the Bahamas. ( Nassau ) Well On Coco Cay, by noon there were only about 70 people I counted on the island. You can figure out the rest. The Bahamas..Well it was about what you would expect for getting there on a Sunday. Did I mention the seminars?? So many of people stayed on the ship as to not miss this or that speaker.

Here are some things that were missing from this cruise.

Children....There were some there but FAR from what you would normally see on this cruise.

Shows.......No dancers...no singing....Only the occasional band at Bolero's and by the pool sometimes and the very small venue items you typically find used as filler for the cruise compass.

Barflies..... While there were people there, there were far less than you would see on a regular cruise. Probably because they did not have any time between seminars.

Staff.........Where was the cruise director? I heard him one time the entire cruise. He seemingly was replace by the very bland GIN guy telling you when the next seminar was.

Quest Gameshow...Gone. Too many people hanging around after the final seminar ( Moving speech mind you )and they needed at least 40 people to start the show. In all the confusing it got canceled.

Bacon.......They did not serve any. It was replaced by that backed Turkey Bacon. Reminded me of cardboard. I feel that may have been a GIN decision as Mr Trudeau does not eat pork I over heard someone saying.

Final thoughts

Was it a scam? NO! Was it fun?.....That’s debatable. Royal Caribbean typically has a lot more entertainment. Having gone on this ship on this itinerary 2 times previously un-chartered....a regular cruise is way more fun. Am I grateful to have gone? Yes. Would I do it again. Yes, but I would bring a bigger RUM RUNNER. Would I recommend it? Yes and No. if you need some encouragement about where you are and going with your life and need help in becoming financially successful...Yes. But there are cheaper ways to get a mentor. If you are expecting a “regular” fun Royal Caribbean Cruise...No. It could have been better..

But hell. It was FREE! So I have nothing to complain about. Thank you Mr Trudeau.

P.S. At the beginning of this thread I asked you all to stay tuned to find out what FREE actually cost.

A glass of wine $8.55 I bought for my cousin and $2.00 for a lottery ticket. = $10.55 total cost according to the bill slipped under my door this morning.

Edited by cbostic817