Can't find the past guest rate?

orimeep

Is Carnival only offering a past guest rate on select sailings now? On the website and although I have selected that I am a past guest, it isn't bringing up a past guest rate on any sailings I'm looking at...

There may not be a past guest rate for the sailings you're interested in. Just like with the military discount and the discount for the state you live in they don't exist on every voyage.

There may have been a past guest rate and the alloted number of bookings has been met. All of these rates are 'capacity controlled' meaning only X percent of cabins can get the rate.

Have no fear... if the cruise you're interested in isn't selling well they can adjust things and bring rates, like the past guest, back.

:)

A few weeks ago I booked a couple on the Pride for February- Today I booked another couple on the same cruise and I see a Past Guest rate with a free upgrade that was not there a few weeks ago.

Keep checking. What you see today may not be what you see tomorrow

Thanks everyone! I'm looking pretty far in advance (Sept 2011) and have never NOT seen a past guest rate before (though sometimes we book early saver for a better deal)...and the new website does confuse me a little, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong!

Iv never seen a past guest rate that far in advance. They usually are within the same calardar year or less than a year in the future at most.

Sept 2011 is probably too far for there to be past guest rates offered yet. If your cruise isnt selling well, closer to sept 2011, then they may add it.

There may not be a past guest rate (or early saver:mad:) for the sailings you're interested in. Just like with the military discount and the discount for the state you live in they don't exist on every voyage.

There may have been a past guest rate and the alloted number of bookings has been met. All of these rates are 'capacity controlled' meaning only X percent of cabins can get the rate.

Have no fear... if the cruise you're interested in isn't selling well they can adjust things and bring rates, like the past guest, back.

:)

UGH! This is the disappointment I'm having right now. Had ship and date all picked out. Itinerary was perfect too. BUT early saver rate is not available for any of the cabins I'm interested in on that ship for that date. So the choice has to be made between booking a cabin on a deck I don't want and going to the ports in the order I want OR booking cabin I want with the itinerary backward!

Oh well, I can't have everything. Where would I put it?!

Archived