What to do in Labadee??

LounVal

Zip line looks awesome but $85.... kinda steep for a couple minutes of fun. Coaster and water park look fun as does the para sailing. How about just going snorkeling on your own?? What do you think is the best thing to do on Labadee?

Thanks

I just treated at as a beach day. My wife and I had a great time doing a little swimming, drinking some Labadoozies and we checked out the flea market area. We did rent a flotation mat and it was fun drifting on that.

I was just there a couple of days ago and it is a beautiful place, We walked up to the Dragons breath area and just sat there and listened which was so peaceful and you can get some great pics up there, then we went to beach and I just played in the clear beautiful water while my sister just relaxed and took a nap, I did get a bit tired after being in the water so I also took a nap. We talked to the locals about the other part of Labadee which was very interesting, my sister did buy a couple of things from the vendors they started out at 40 bucks she told them 10 and they took the 10. We had a great day and it didn’t cost a thing!

Archived