Hard Rock Cafe location/Allure of the Seas

NolaFireLI

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me. I will be cruising on the Allure of the Seas in May, and I would like to know if it's possible to WALK from the pier to the Hard Rock Cafe?? I'm an avid Hard Rock Pin collector, and I have never been to Cozumel and I'm trying to figure out if it is walkable or if I will need to get a cab.

Also, I'm looking for any good advice on Tequila while in Cozumel, it would be wonderful if I could tequila shop & taste and hit the Hard Rock all in one nice May afternoon walk.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!! :D

Thanks - Steph

The Hard Rock Cafe is in the centre of Cozumel town, right on the front next door to a Diamonds International or Columbian Emerald store. It is near one of the cruise terminals (not the big international one). There is also a rock shop that is really close by, in one of the newer shopping malls right opposite the pier - this was a temporary HRC when we went last time, as the original HRC had been damaged by a hurricane.

Have fun and have a hurricane for me:D

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since this thread as anywhere near close to being seen on the boards, and since the cruise is just 12 weeks away, I was wondering if anyone had anymore recent information.

If the Hard Rock Cafe on the other side of Cozumel from where the Allure of the Seas is docked? If so, how much is a taxi ride, and how long of a drive is it??

Thanks again for all your help!!

It's been a while since this thread as anywhere near close to being seen on the boards, and since the cruise is just 12 weeks away, I was wondering if anyone had anymore recent information.

If the Hard Rock Cafe on the other side of Cozumel from where the Allure of the Seas is docked? If so, how much is a taxi ride, and how long of a drive is it??

Thanks again for all your help!!

HRC is NOT on the other side of Cozumel from the piers. The International Pier, where the Allure of the Seas has docked all year thus far and is scheduled to continue to dock, is about 5 miles south of San Miguel, where the HRC is, but both are on the Western side of the island. I believe fares for 1-4 passengers is still around $7 for the cab. Maybe a 10 minute ride.

Archived