Has anyone ever MET their Carnival PVP?

wiskt

Haven't met the PVP we have used to book four cruises (total of 10 cabins) nor do I want to meet her. The first cruise - she was awesome - the second cruise she was really good. Booked third and fourth cruises at the same time and that is when her service went downhill fast. Wouldn't use her again if someone paid me to!!!

I would like to know how to get in touch with one of the 'awesome' PVPs!!!

I finally got rid of my PVP and went with a local TA because of the service I wasn't receiving. We booked 4 cruised with him and on the third cruise he sent choc. covered strawberries to someone in the group that I put together, wow what a slap in the face. I brought in 3 cabins and my friends brought in 3. I was a more than a little peeved at that one. Gave him one more chance to do something for us on my dd 16th birthday and evened hinted that we wanted him to do something and he did nothing more than give me the # for the bon voyage dept.

This cruise I did put another group together, total 18 people. Got the group rate and a $100 credit and she asked if we wanted our stateroom decorated and if we wanted a fruit basket or strawberries and wine for my wifes 50th birthday.

Now that's customer service.

I thought this would be an interesting topic to start.

Has anyone ever actually met their PVP's? I met mine on a past cruise. It turned out to be good timing. My old PVP, who was awsome, I lost because he took a different position at the company and I met me current one while on a cruise. He was on vacation himself and I asked for his card. It's like talking to an old friend now each time I call to book a cruise.

Wow that is awesome. Have some good friends from past cruises, but to have your pvp be a person you know/cruised with would be great.

To answer the question, no, we have not.

Archived