Survey Says?????

SFNC cruising

Just got off the Dream last week. For the first time ever on Carnival we didnt hear anything about or recieve a survey to complete.

We ask our wonderful room stewart Hubart and he said it would be emailed to us. We still have not seen anything or heard anything from Carnival. What is the deal? :confused:

PS - We loved the Dream and the cruise was wonderful.

THANKS CARNIVAL DREAM TEAM!

Just got off the Dream last week. For the first time ever on Carnival we didnt hear anything about or recieve a survey to complete.

We ask our wonderful room stewart Hubart and he said it would be emailed to us. We still have not seen anything or heard anything from Carnival. What is the deal? :confused:

The deal is . . . the process is somewhat busticated.

My Carnival Dream cruise ended November 27, and I didn't receive anything either. I actually checked with Guest Services while onboard to make sure they had my e-mail address as well as having checked with Miami to confirm they (corporate) had it and showed permission to send out. Both gave 'thumbs up', advising I should receive any and all online comment forms. Nothing.

None received for the other three sailings in Sept/Oct either.

Yep, for some of us it's broken. :( ..I just consider the source.

I was wondering about that also, because we took some ship sponsored tours and the tour guides all mentioned that Carnival would be giving us comment cards and asking what we thought of not only the cruise but of the tours. We received nothing. So I just went on Carnival website and sent an email. We will see if I get a response.

PS - We loved the Dream and the cruise was wonderful.

THANKS CARNIVAL DREAM TEAM!

We were on the Conquest in Oct. and it was our first time not being asked to fill out said form. Would have loved to share our experience but were never emailed the comment card. Not sure if I really like this change, but Carnival makes that call.

I was just on the Imagination and Miracle last month. I received the email survey for each one. Only get one for the two of us however and it doesn't really ask for input for two. So Carnival isn't getting as much feedback even if they do send them out.

One thing I noticed...is that the survey seemed to get sent out the same time the cruise showed up in my cruise history. Was checking cruise history every day and not there. As soon as I received my email survey I checked the history and it was listed.

Archived