Cabin 8232 on spirit class ships

MOONMOUNTAIN

Has anyone stayed in this Cabin on the Spirit Class ships - I see it has the extra long

balcony and was under the impression it was a handicapped room. According to Carnival

it is not handicapped equipped - so does this mean the bathroom does not have the open

shower and has a shower stall --- We are booking a cruise on the Miracle and was interested in this room. Thank you for any input.

Has anyone stayed in this Cabin on the Spirit Class ships - I see it has the extra long

balcony and was under the impression it was a handicapped room. According to Carnival

it is not handicapped equipped - so does this mean the bathroom does not have the open

shower and has a shower stall --- We are booking a cruise on the Miracle and was interested in this room. Thank you for any input.

I'll let you know after New Year's as this is the room we have on the Legend!:)

Snow bunny

Here's a picture of 8232 when we were on the Legend and have booked the same cabin for our upcoming Miracle cruise.

IMG_0262.jpg

Great cabin and it was not handicapped equipped.

I've had the cabin below it (7258) on the Pride. The room is just like any other balcony room, but the balcony is spectacular. Three times as long and two feet deeper than a regular balcony. It was really nice napping out there on loungers and not having to climb over each other to go inside like on a regular balcony. You could easily put 20 people on the balcony if you wanted.

We were on 6232 on the Spirit a couple of years back and when we booked it, we were told we might be bumped if needed for a party of 4. We were oh, so happy not to have been bumped, but were willing to take the chance. The odds were with us, as there were many cabins for 4 available way past final booking. We definitely took advantage of this great balcony. We did comment that you could play shuffleboard on this balcony if you wanted to. Only thing is, they wouldn't provide us with any lounge chairs, just regular ones....but we definitely made due. Our neighbors next door were assigned to the handicapped room, with a balcony that was even a little larger....if the balcony divider opened, that would have been one huge balcony. They were great neighbors and we ended up hanging out watching the whales playing in the water from one balcony or the other on many occasions.

Oftentimes, we preferred our balcony over the pool deck....what a treat. It was not a handicapped room but reserved for 4. the one directly above it is for a party of 2 -- so if you can get that one, you will not regret it. The size of the room doesn't even matter at all when you have room to stretch out on your balcony....simply fabulous.

• 1 year later...
I've had the cabin below it (7258) on the Pride. The room is just like any other balcony room, but the balcony is spectacular. Three times as long and two feet deeper than a regular balcony. It was really nice napping out there on loungers and not having to climb over each other to go inside like on a regular balcony. You could easily put 20 people on the balcony if you wanted.

We had that cabin on the Spirit and I can vouch for the fact you can get 30 people on that balcony, we did it at happy hour every day with all our friends! Great cabin!

Book it if you can!!!!! We would have LOVED to have this cabin but there are 3 of us and we cannot. It's either double or 4x occ. and either way the pvp cannot book it for three. It's extra deep and SUPER long. Much longer than the premium balcony rooms and they are more money.

Cabin 8232 on the Miracle is under the buffet - is there any noise from it?

We had that cabin on the Miracle and the only real noise we heard was a particular person with what must have been heels on who walked back and forth all the time. I can only think it was someone who worked there because how many people are running around in nosiy shoes on a cruise??? Occasionally we would hear a cart roll past. You won't hear the tables and chairs as they are on carpeting. I would still book it to get that balcony! But 7258 is our favorite because it's more quiet.

Regarding the lounge chairs, we had 1 on the Legend and 2 on the Miracle, so I guess it all depends. If you tip your steward, he might make one appear if you need it;)

Cabin 7434 on the splendor!!! I need pictures please...

This thread is talking about Spirit class ships, which Splendor isn't. If you go up to the top right where the Search is and key in Splendor 7434, you will find threads that mention it, and maybe some photos. I checked cruiselinerooms dot com for you, but no photos there.

Book it if you can!!!!! We would have LOVED to have this cabin but there are 3 of us and we cannot. It's either double or 4x occ. and either way the pvp cannot book it for three. It's extra deep and SUPER long. Much longer than the premium balcony rooms and they are more money.

You can book a quad room on-line for only 3 people, as long as the room sleeps 3 or 4, and you can call Carnival direct and book with them. We had 3 in our cabin - 6279 (which was a quad) on the Miracle last November, no issues, and they didn't mention anything about not being able to have only 3 in the room.

Only thing is, they wouldn't provide us with any lounge chairs, just regular ones....but we definitely made due. Our neighbors next door were assigned to the handicapped room, with a balcony that was even a little larger....if the balcony divider opened, that would have been one huge balcony. .

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

we had two lounge chairs.

these are premium balconies- there are only 3 balconies like this (not counting the obstructed one on deck 5 since that is a lot narrower.

We had 6232 on Miracle and it was great! The room was regular sized (which was fine with 2 adults and two tweener girls:rolleyes:) but 4 adults would be too tight. The balcony was huuuuuuge and we spent lots of mornings and evenings enjoying it's magnificent expanse.

Enjoy!!

We had that cabin on the Miracle and the only real noise we heard was a particular person with what must have been heels on who walked back and forth all the time. I can only think it was someone who worked there because how many people are running around in nosiy shoes on a cruise??? Occasionally we would hear a cart roll past. You won't hear the tables and chairs as they are on carpeting. I would still book it to get that balcony! But 7258 is our favorite because it's more quiet.

Regarding the lounge chairs, we had 1 on the Legend and 2 on the Miracle, so I guess it all depends. If you tip your steward, he might make one appear if you need it;)

This thread is talking about Spirit class ships, which Splendor isn't. If you go up to the top right where the Search is and key in Splendor 7434, you will find threads that mention it, and maybe some photos. I checked cruiselinerooms dot com for you, but no photos there.

That's very nice of you.. thank you

Archived