Chartered - Liberty 12/1/11

OHCruisin

Bummer. The second half of my B2B has been chartered. I came back from Oasis this weekend and was checking something in my reservations when I noticed this one had disappeared. It's taken them almost a week to finally 'fess up that it's been chartered and I have to change my reservation.

So anyone on Liberty, 12/1/11, and not part of the charter, you might want to call RCI.

No idea who chartered it. But I did switch to 11/21 to still do a b2b. They price protected some sailings later in December on Liberty and would do the same if switched to Jewel. They were also giving OBC. So it cost me a bit more to move to Thanksgiving week (not price protected of course) but I got $200 OBC so it was a wash for me.

Who chartered it?

Okay I'll hazard a guess...Budweiser! Budweiser chartered both the Liberty and Freedom of the Seas this year for Dec. 2-7 for their Port Paradise trip. This promotion has become a yearly event and previously used the Majesty and Monarch of the Seas. The promotion quickly outgrew the Majesty and Monarch which is why they chartered the Liberty and the Freedom. But then again I am only guessing on this but it seems logical. :D

Lucky employees/customers!!
It's customers ...... and I don't mean distributors or store / bar owners, although I'm sure they are involved. Just regular ol' drinkers! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1247352&highlight=

I entered the contest a GAZILLION times without luck! Considering I am Bud Lights #1 fan in Northwest Missouri :D :D, I should have been on that ship!

I'm making my "attack plans" for next year! :)

Archived